Pleba Girls Party - POPping Into The Playboys Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

Aha... I had no idea this was all happening. :reject: :wink:
Didn't Japan have the Winter Olympics not long ago?

:ohmy: :lmao: :lmao: I just FORGOTwho who had the last Olympics!

here's the thing, alis...I'm pretty sure i'm right--- I always remember maybe 20 plus yrs ago....we'd wait ever 4 years...Winter & Summer Olympics.

But I'd swear that sometime---maaayyyyyybbbeeeeee 10 yrs ago or more.........it got switched so that even tho it was STILL 4 yrs between each Winter to Winter, and Summer to Summer Games....they were now "staggered"...that is......the Summer ones NOW run 2 yrs after the Winter ones and visa versa...so there is always an Olympic Game every 2 years....alternating season-wise.

dazzledbylight said:
London beat US [nyc] out!:sad: :madspit: :madspit:

SSOOOOOO disappointed!
Melbourne had the Commonwealth Games last year... I think it's a mixed blessing for residents of the host cities. I was kinda glad I wasn't in Sydney for the Olympics there...
(Although I admit that all the hype wore me down to the point where I decided I should go to at least one event, just to say I'd gone... yay women's weightlifting!) :wink:

I can't remember if the Summer and Winter Olympics used to be in the same year, Dazz... :shrug:

I've been working hard this morning and gotten a lot done, so I decided to come in here while I ate lunch. And no ones around :sigh:

I guess I'll just have to have the boys entertain me :drool:

zoobaby1.jpg

Better now that you're here :flirt: :wink:

actually, I feel pretty good. I think I may well have the book finished if not by the end of the day today, then definitely early this week :up: :happy:

WildHoney said:
That's awesome :applaud: :hyper:

Remember me when you're a rich and famous author :heart:

And can i be an official stalker at your book signings :drool:

:hug:

:lol: I'll be so old by then, I can't guarantee my memory :wink:

you won't be a stalker, you can be in my entourage :cool:
:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom