Pleba Girls Party..Pms'ing and lovin' it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning all - no one's posted since almost 2am? That's wrong! :ohmy: I guess no one's heard from Sami, or SG and VP... :sigh: Well, I'll see you guys when I get home from work! :wave:

FlyYourKite said:
Hope the girls had a fantastic time last night in Detroit :hyper:

What am I doing you ask? :happy: Sleeping, relaxing and enjoying not being at clinical today. :drool:

I had a good time. I'm home now, about to call my best friend and meet him to go tackle GA when it opens at -- get this -- two.

Unfortunately, VP had a car accident after last night's show when we were trying to go back to their Holiday Inn and find a place to eat after the show.

She, Sarah, and SG are all okay, but VP's car isn't. :sad:

Luckily, Ruff was there and gave them a ride back to their room. She's probably helping them out today, too. And the gates to the Palace don't even open for GA until 2 p.m., so they're probably trying to find a rental car right now -- and they can do it without worring about losing their place in GA. They told me GA was so miserable yesterday, they really didn't want to do it today anyway.

Stupid lousy Post Bar wouldn't let Sarah in because she's not 21 ... even though she was with her mother ... :madspit:

I missed Jobob!!! :sad:

I'm so sorry to hear of VP's car accident. :hug: :hug:

Between the nonsense the Palace is putting GA holders through, that bar not letting Sarah hang out there and the accident, it seems like Detroit Rock City isn't being very good to our PLEBA Girls. But I'm sure when our band is onstage, things seem much brighter...

Actually, my car isn't that bad. It's still drivable. The other car just had a small dent on the bumper and a few scratches, and the driver was really nice and acted like it was no big deal. Ruff stopped and asked if we needed help, or a ride, and I said no. We took care of it and drove back to the hotel and went to bed.

The rest of the trip is going on as planned. No big deal. :)

The cop was SO nice, and so hot. :drool: :lol:

VP, you're not going to kill me for posting about your car accident, are you? Ruff had told me last night your car was not in good shape ... glad to hear it's still drivable.

Diane, you still here? I'd just stepped into the shower ... and I left my computer on so I could charge my iPod. Again.

Gotta dry my hair so I can change, buy some waiting-in-the-GA-line-supplies, and get to my best friend's house tout suite.

BTW, I updated my journal with thoughts about last night's show. That's how I wasted my morning off work. :lol:

See ya. :wave:

Hello ladies :wave:

How is anyone thats here? :hug:

I'm a bit peeved off atm...i was supposed to go to a gig tonight but my friends wont go with me :sad:...it's a bit crap like.

And, I'm attempting to write my essay but its failing miserably.

Crapness :|

Anyone around?

Dismantled said:
Damn! Lively bunch tonight:angry:

:angry:

BG!!! Nooooooooooooooooooo....no more Fanta:madspit: :( seriously be careful!!!

It sucks Dis....it's like my favourite *soft* drink ever!

But, now i have to quit :|...its like being on the blue crack and having to give it up!

Glad everyone is okay after the car accident. Those suck! But hot cops are good! :drool:

Everyone is sick at our house today and on top of feeling like crap they are driving me nuts! :rant: Save meeeeee!

jobob said:

Stupid lousy Post Bar wouldn't let Sarah in because she's not 21 ... even though she was with her mother ... :madspit:

Really? :huh: I've been let into bars with my mother and/or brother(he's 21). As long as I don't sit at the actual bar area and just at a regular table in the bar they're OK with it.

Just dropping by before my Model UN meeting. :wave:

VP, glad you're OK. :hug:

I'm really worried about Sami. :( Hopefully she'll get back power ASAP and check in soon. :hug:

Fly, e-mailed you. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Does your uni email have a bulk/junk folder?
I'd check it. :)

And ok, tell me I'm not nuts.......a few minutes ago, did you see snooky's name lurking??

It's gone...........maybe I am nuts :ohmy:

The lemons! They're getting to me!!!

Yep it does, but it's not in there either! I got an e-mail from DG before and it went to the inbox. I am confuzzled :grumpy: Stupid e-mail system.

I didn't see Snooky's name but then again I wasn't really looking. :lol: Don't let the lemons crack you out Bri! :lmao:

DG! :hug: Any chance you could send it again? :sad:

Back
Top Bottom