Pleba Girls Party..Pms'ing and lovin' it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7236197.jpg

21627231.jpg

LEMON LOVE :drool: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Yay you got tickets..

U2 have played the Apollo :hyper :

I heard Bono speak french tonight

:drool : :drool :

yay we got tickets :hyper:

i know theyve played the apollo, i read it in one of their books, id loved to have been there, think they did appolo before i was born or when i was v little though :sad:

:angry:

:lol:

Bono speakin any language :drool: Bono period :combust: :lol: whered u hear that

bonoishot said:

yay we got tickets :hyper:

i know theyve played the apollo, i read it in one of their books, id loved to have been there, think they did appolo before i was born or when i was v little though :sad:

:angry:

Bono speakin any language :drool: Bono period :combust: :lol: whered u hear that

Sorting through videos for new i-pod. I'll send it to you if you want :hug:

They played the Apollo in 1982 :lol:

bono_gal said:

:drool :

You're in Manchester on thursday???

I could be in Manchester in thursday :sad :

I'm supposed to be at a gig now...but...my friends are a bit crap and wouldnt go....which ive already complained about once today :lol :

awwwi would have gone with you if i could and i liked the band :lol: :hug: who were you supposed to be seeing ?damn friends :angry:

:hyper: come to manchester :hyper:

bono_gal said:

:drool:

You're in Manchester on thursday???

I could be in Manchester in thursday :sad:

I'm supposed to be at a gig now...but...my friends are a bit crap and wouldnt go....which ive already complained about once today :lol:

oooh we will still be about!

ill be with me other looney mates we knwo who are going for backstreet boys *spits*:madspit: canny stand them lol!

bonoishot said:

awwwi would have gone with you if i could and i liked the band :lol: :hug: who were you supposed to be seeing ?damn friends :angry:

:hyper: come to manchester :hyper:

Theyre a friend of a friends band....*up and coming* they like to be called...in other words still trying to get noticed :lol:

They play the barfly...a club in liverpool. My friend played there a few weeks ago.

Theyre called April In May.

Id love to go to manchester...but my mum wouldnt let me go alone, and no way are my friends coming :lol:

rachie said:

explain more pls! lol!

:hyper: The Lemon Campaign :hyper:

you know the bon jovi vid for have a nice day, with the stcikers of the face, well wouldnt it be cool to do that with Lemons

us plebans are gonna decorate the world with lemons (U2 will be so proud :lmao:

we need a VP, SG and the others to get back from Detroit to tell them first, then we're gonna dpread the word

people can send in pictures of there lemon spreading love as evidnece :lol:

bonoishot said:

:hyper: The Lemon Campaign :hyper:

you know the bon jovi vid for have a nice day, with the stcikers of the face, well wouldnt it be cool to do that with Lemons

us plebans are gonna decorate the world with lemons (U2 will be so proud :lmao:

we need a VP, SG and the others to get back from Detroit to tell them first, then we're gonna dpread the word

people can send in pictures of there lemon spreading love as evidnece :lol:

not got a clue wot video that is lol

lemons *giggles*

bono_gal said:

:lol :

Theyre a friend of a friends band....*up and coming* they like to be called...in other words still trying to get noticed :lol:

They play the barfly...a club in liverpool. My friend played there a few weeks ago.

Theyre called April In May.

Id love to go to manchester...but my mum wouldnt let me go alone, and no way are my friends coming :lol :

:hyper: go your friends

a guy on my team at work has a record deal now, he has just been signed to the same record label as Badly drwan boy and elbow :hyper: hes so excited

awww :sad: we'll meet soon though :hug:

Back
Top Bottom