Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm listening to HTDAAB. :heart: I haven't listened to this in SOOOO long. Probably almost a year since I've really listened. It's one of those cd's that I only really like to listen to in the winter. I'm so weird. :huh: :lol: Especially Miracle Drug, it reminds me so much of winter. Like cold air. Maybe because it came out in the winter or something. I can't believe it's been about 2 years. :crazy: Where the hell has the time gone?

Last edited:
:shifty: :shifty:

I MUST say..............

ZOOTV Sydney .....................IS.............

some of the BEST sex I've EVER had.................

.....WITHOUT, that is, having a good man or a good vibrator around!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:wink:

Hi there! :D

Last edited:
Yep! I've been having a rough time this week and last. I've got some serious discerning to do over the holiday. I'm considering leaving the job, but I have to be in the job to remain in my program.

It isn't really feasible to leave, and I've only just under 6 months now. So maybe I just need a break, I guess?

Sorry...ramble...

redhotswami said:
Yep! I've been having a rough time this week and last. I've got some serious discerning to do over the holiday. I'm considering leaving the job, but I have to be in the job to remain in my program.

It isn't really feasible to leave, and I've only just under 6 months now. So maybe I just need a break, I guess?

Sorry...ramble...

Aww :hug: that sounds frustrating. hopefully a break will help you get through the next six months :yes:

:hug: hi Dazz!

Sad_Girl said:
Mia - I can't make new clothes either, I really admire the people who can - the most I can do is re-color them and even that I do poorly :lol:
[/url]

hi SG :hug:

well you pic 'em good!

I'll have to look at that dite just for the fun of it!:drool:

i wasn't planning tio be here but since i ended up above 34th st up at a Borders books to find one of my fav chidren's writer illustrator's latest...i came back down here by bus fronm there.

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
Thanks SG! :hug: I think it will. And my pup has been helping me out too. :lol: he has even picked up on the sound of crying. Now when he hears me cry, he comes up to me and offers me his paw :cute:

Aww :cute: that is so sweet! Pets can be incredibly empathetic. My Cat is all over me when I cry, rubbing his head against me - and he has even tried to lick the tears off my face :heart:

Yeah, he is a good boy. I really lucked out. I only adopted him last month. He was abused pretty badly. He's had a traumatic life. I half expected him to be really hypersensitive and suspicious. But it looks like I needed him as much as he did!

SG your cat sounds adorable!

dazzledbylight said:

i wasn't planning tio be here but since i ended up above 34th st up at a Borders books to find one of my fav chidren's writer illustrator's latest...i came back down here by bus fronm there.

Well I'm glad you're here! :D

Zoo Sydney is awesome :up: I'm glad you got a chance to get it

Dazz, good thing you joined the party then :)

I think Zoo Sydney has moved to tie with my favorite concert DVD.

I don't know why I didn't appreciate it as much when I had it on tape...it was weird seeing it without all the fuzziness of poor vcr recording...haha maybe that was it!

redhotswami said:
Yeah, he is a good boy. I really lucked out. I only adopted him last month. He was abused pretty badly. He's had a traumatic life. I half expected him to be really hypersensitive and suspicious. But it looks like I needed him as much as he did!

SG your cat sounds adorable!

That's great that you did that :heart: and it's amazing how things work out like that, how much you needed each other without realizing it. Pets are a good example of the fact that the more love you give, the more you get back :happy:

I'm watching CSI: New York right now - and they have the best music :drool: come to think of it, a lot of CBS shows in the past couple of years have introduced me to some of my favorite songs. the CSI shows, Without a Trace and Cold Case in particular

Sad_Girl said:

That's great that you did that :heart: and it's amazing how things work out like that, how much you needed each other without realizing it. Pets are a good example of the fact that the more love you give, the more you get back :happy:

Ya know, that is SO TRUE! He has become my best buddy. We go almost everywhere together. The other night, I treated him to Sonic (a drive in fast food place). He loved the corn dog. Haha I kept saying "you're eating a dog!!!" but I don't think he saw the irony, he just saw yummy goodness.

Do you have pictures of your kitties?

redhotswami said:

Ya know, that is SO TRUE! He has become my best buddy. We go almost everywhere together. The other night, I treated him to Sonic (a drive in fast food place). He loved the corn dog. Haha I kept saying "you're eating a dog!!!" but I don't think he saw the irony, he just saw yummy goodness.

Do you have pictures of your kitties?

Aww :lol: yeah, Irony is wasted on dogs :wink:

BV016.jpg

this is BV - this is my tom cat - he's the one who looks after me so agressively

bdea3ab2-2.jpg

and this is sassy - she's much more passive, but she will stay right at my side and approach tentatively, as if asking permission, when I'm upset. Even if I don't want her on my lap, she'll stay very close by and keep an eye on me

bdea3ab2-1.jpg

bdea3ab2.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Well I'm glad you're here! :D

Zoo Sydney is awesome :up: I'm glad you got a chance to get it

I'm glad to be here too!

some of the thing i loved--- i only go to go throught the DVD last night because my nasty roomate was out...so i could watch my portable in the living room, instead of my currently VERY sloppy/cluttered room[ ready really tackle it overthe next several days}.....

the DVD did anyone point out near the beginning there was a BEACHBALL thrown onto Adam's side of the stage. :lol:

B putting on the Macphisto make up and coming out of that derssing room withthe makeup [on the vid screens, too] was sooo funny I iddn't kniw about that

Adam had some great shots esp so of the early in the shoh, and when he sat down during ?? song.

The dutr with Lou reed on vid was soooo cool

I thot i was going to be bored by the STAGE B stuff,,,,but i lovedf it!

loved EDGE & Bono playingt the gutairs togetyher.

that shot of B nodding smiling towards Larry. THAT thin beard style really duited him1!!Woot!

And EDge...when hr sang numb in the B&W section.....WOAH...that was almost as HOT as that little Gif of him by the MIc :drool: and E just looks so Hot in that puple torn of sleeves shirt! and those are the sexiest jeans -imho :D] I've ever seen on him!

ANd what can I sat about B?

:hmm:

betwwen his sweat-lit face ESP withOUT the FLY shades [tho i love those too] and the light off those liquid leather jpants "caressing" his hips and thight! eeeeyyyooooowwww, babee! **fans self!**
:lol:

Iwhen he jumps into the crowd-UTEOTW and fans are holding him up.... SOMEOne's hand is carssing his inner thigh for MORE 5than just a second or two.
:drool:

redhotswami said:
Dazz, good thing you joined the party then :)

I think Zoo Sydney has moved to tie with my favorite concert DVD.

I don't know why I didn't appreciate it as much when I had it on tape...it was weird seeing it without all the fuzziness of poor vcr recording...haha maybe that was it!

it's a good theory!

OR absense meakes the heart grow fonder :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom