Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:yes: but i'm a woman so i'll survive

Could you imagine men with periods :yikes:

Gloria Steinem (I think it was) once wrote an article about how societal attitudes towards periods would change if men had them, I saw a link to - and read it - on a blog I read fairly regularly. Let me go back through the archives for that and see if I can get the link :)

It wasn't on the blog, just a link posted in the comments on the blog :lol: Took me a while to find the entry, then I had to read through the comments till I found it ;)

Drea said:
It wasn't on the blog, just a link posted in the comments on the blog :lol: Took me a while to find the entry, then I had to read through the comments till I found it ;)

Duh Shannon! :lol: Im sorry I misread where you found it,lol. It's been one of those days today :wink:

Thanks for doing the search it's definitely worth reading! :lol:

Drea said:

Actually things were pretty calm :lol:

L. figures that D. was expecting us to do cartwheels to keep A. around, which wasn't going to fucking happen - especially after what she'd done to us! We would've worked with her... hell, we did for nearly 2 hours before break, she was the one that left :madspit:

We can't seem to get it through D.'s head that we don't need someone with banking experience, all we need is someone willing to learn and willing to work. V. and A. both had banking experience - 'nuff said. (Though L. and RM had quite a bit themselves, which I suppose cancels my argument somewhat.)

Alrighty then! :lol:

Basically you need someone who is going to come in there and do their job minus all of the drama.

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Dazz :hug: how are you?

hi SG! :hug:

Doing good!:D
sawmy doc so she could fill out the rest of the info needed on a form.
Good blood work and everything else good. SO she was pleased.
I'll be continuing to do weight loss stuff. I do seem to be on track again-- losing a bit more ...sdo that's motivating!Gotta do our "women's check up" stuff , in Jan etc when i can get the other available appts.

and I like her...she makes me feel taken cared of/listened to...So :happy:

:shifty:

you know what I did LAST night?!?:sexywink:

NOT what you're thinking....

I actaully got inspired and spent around 3 hours or so, AFTER i ate a small dinner when I got home from hanging out with you all last night :hug:s-- drew a Bigggg oak tree! not the whole thing....from roots to near mid-section. it looks soooo nice..........

:shifty:

Then because it was SOoooooo late and i had to get up........... and rush around in midmorning onward...........all I looked at of ZOO-TV Sydney was the first 2 mins....which isn't even all of the pre actual concert "show" as they rev up the screens and everthing!

Bri's :tsk: gonna be so disappointed in me!

:wink:

it's actually exciting to have ENOUGH IMMEDITE INSPIRASTION to CHOOSE to make art, instead of being willingly "seduced" to go and drool over the guys! <g>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom