PLEBA girls party-playin' the tart in Bono's garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
according to Better Homes and Gardens you girls will have my complete attention for 18-20 minutes:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I have way too many issues with her that need to be sorted out before I can feel like we have a good relationship. Well, we sort of have a good relationship. I don't know, it's very hard to explain how I feel about her.

I can talk about almost any rough issue I've had in my life. But my mother and the problems I have with her is the one I have the hardest time talking about. :|

:hug: You don't have to talk about it, I was just throwing my 2 cents worth in :wink:

(You can, though, if you ever feel like it)

Bono's Doll said:
Whoa look at me I'm here (wait a minute Bono I've got to say hi to everyone!)

Hey BD:wink: Bono given you problems again:| ....want me to punish him:evil: no really...I insist:drool:

Everytime I hear Bono sing 'Unchained Melody' I get all giddy :heart: Of course part of that is me thinking 'OMG - Bono is singing a song I used to sing right around the same time!' it was probably the best song I sang that year

**Which is not to say I would ever compare us... it just makes me :) to think we've ever had the slightest little thing in common

His Audiences were in the tens of thousands, I doubt I ever played to more than 150 :reject:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Hey BD :wave:

What Song Dis?

that country song.....I am not sure what its called..I think its "live like you were dying" or something:huh: sorry if anyone likes it....

"I went skkkkkkkkyyyyy diving...rocky mount'n climbing..I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Manchu........."

its not horrible..but it was playing at the gym this morning and now I cannot get rid of it:|

Sad_Girl said:
Everytime I hear Bono sing 'Unchained Melody' I get all giddy :heart: Of course part of that is me thinking 'OMG - Bono is singing a song I used to sing right around the same time!' it was probably the best song I sang that year

LOVE IT!!!:drool: I love Willie Nelsons version too:drool:

Mr. Dis made me a mixed CD:giggle: :cute:when we got engaged 3 weeks ago..its a CD of all the songs that remind him of me :giggle: its so cute! and the Bono version is on it:drool:

Dismantled said:

LOVE IT!!!:drool: I love Willie Nelsons version too:drool:

Mr. Dis made me a mixed CD:giggle: :cute:when we got engaged 3 weeks ago..its a CD of all the songs that remind him of me :giggle: its so cute! and the Bono version is on it:drool:

Awww :cute:

Dismantled said:

that country song.....I am not sure what its called..I think its "live like you were dying" or something:huh: sorry if anyone likes it....

"I went skkkkkkkkyyyyy diving...rocky mount'n climbing..I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Manchu........."

its not horrible..but it was playing at the gym this morning and now I cannot get rid of it:|

Ah Tim McGraw :up: I like him, and that songs pretty decent, but I know it sucks to have a song you don't really like stuck in your head :yes: I have that happen all the time.

We have 1 station in our area that is neither country music nor 1950-60's music. :| And it plays a lot of crap in with anything decent. Lately I have 'Beverly hills thats where I wanna be' going through my head :banghead:

Sad_Girl said:

Ah Tim McGraw :up: I like him, and that songs pretty decent, but I know it sucks to have a song you don't really like stuck in your head :yes: I have that happen all the time.

We have 1 station in our area that is neither country music nor 1950-60's music. :| And it plays a lot of crap in with anything decent. Lately I have 'Beverly hills thats where I wanna be' going through my head :banghead:

1 station:| and I thought our stations sucked

Dismantled said:

1 station:| and I thought our stations sucked
:lol: We had 1 station which played 'Pop' and whatever you might file under that category... :huh: and 1 which played Real Rock ... until two weeks ago... when suddenly I turned it on and all I heard was country. :| I was like WTF??? (Now, I like some; maybe even most country music, but most of the time, I want my rock!) I'm still pissed. That was the only station in the area that ever played U2. The day of their RRHOF induction, they played all U2 :hyper: And now it's gone!!! :scream:

We have alot of stations around here. Almost all of them play U2. :drool: WBCN, a rock station in Boston was actually the 1st to play U2 in America. :D

See you later Diane! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: We had 1 station which played 'Pop' and whatever you might file under that category... :huh: and 1 which played Real Rock ... until two weeks ago... when suddenly I turned it on and all I heard was country. :| I was like WTF??? (Now, I like some; maybe even most country music, but most of the time, I want my rock!) I'm still pissed. That was the only station in the area that ever played U2. The day of their RRHOF induction, they played all U2 :hyper: And now it's gone!!! :scream:

ARRRGHGH that sucks:madspit:

We had this awesome stations a while back and it turned country:mad: just what VT needs...another country station:mad: A bonus of living here is we get alot of the big stations (barely) out of maine..Mass and Montreal...on a good day:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
We have alot of stations around here. Almost all of them play U2. :drool: WBCN, a rock station in Boston was actually the 1st to play U2 in America. :D

See you later Diane! :hug:

I liked WBCN when I lived there:drool: and is it WZLX?:drool: Mr Dis got made fun of on that station by the DJ:lmao:

Speaking of blackberries--we are making blackberry wine. We have tame blackberries at our house and have started the process. But it's gonna be a year before we can bottle it. We usually make jelly--but we got all the supplies for winemaking and I guess we will see how it turns out.

Dismantled said:

I liked WBCN when I lived there:drool: and is it WZLX?:drool: Mr Dis got made fun of on that station by the DJ:lmao:

I love WZLX. :drool: What did he do to get made fun of? :lmao:

And WBCN is alright. In May they had a U2 marathon. :love: But they brought U2 to America, so that's why I am forever grateful to them. :lol:

Bono's Doll said:
Speaking of blackberries--we are making blackberry wine. We have tame blackberries at our house and have started the process. But it's gonna be a year before we can bottle it. We usually make jelly--but we got all the supplies for winemaking and I guess we will see how it turns out.

I know some people who make their own wine, Blackberry is a favorite of theirs :up:

We have some awesome stations down south in Grand Rapids, but my area is really hilly and it's a horrible place for reception. Cell phones are all but useless even, in a lot of places around here

daygloeyes2 said:

I love WZLX. :drool: What did he do to get made fun of? :lmao:

And WBCN is alright. In May they had a U2 marathon. :love: But they brought U2 to America, so that's why I am forever grateful to them. :lol:

the DJ couldn't think of the name of a Led Zepplin song...so he said if anyone knew the name to call up...and they played a bit of it...right off we knew it was "The Ocean" so he called and the DJ asked him to sing some of it:ohmy: so Mr. Dis didn't sing but kinda went "ba ba ba bababa...baba baba...du du du du du...OOOOH OOOOH YAY"

The DJ asked if he was alone...mr Dis said "no my girlfriend is here with me" DJ goes "well open the door and let her OUT" and hangs up:|

then they played it on the raido:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom