PLEBA girls party-playin' the tart in Bono's garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, work was so boring today.
The therm in the truck read 106f, I thought about changing it to celcius to make me feel better, but it didn't :wink:

The heat is supposed to end by Wed, might get as low as 70 on Thurs
And I'm off Friday, so it will hopefully be cooler then.

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, work was so boring today.
The therm in the truck read 106f, I thought about changing it to celcius to make me feel better, but it didn't :wink:

The heat is supposed to end by Wed, might get as low as 70 on Thurs
And I'm off Friday, so it will hopefully be cooler then.

It's always hot when your around as you are :combust: :combust:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

It's always hot when your around as yu are :combust; :combust:

:flirt:

I got to visit with my UPS man, though.
He just stayed and stayed. I asked him how HAWT it was :drool: in his truck..........:wink: He said it was "cooler in here with you"
I said "ok, thanks, see ya later, bye, see ya tomorrow" and shut the door.
Oh, those little brown socks are so cute........:drool:

I'm right here. :wave: Just IMing a friend...

Since my mother has changed her mind for the 2199832nd time, it looks like she won't be going to California. So it looks like I won't be forced to go there.

Dismantled said:

HA HA HA:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm comming to get you Edgie!
helmet.bmp
[/IMG]
"Eat the muffin EDGE!!!!!! "

omg

:lmao::lmao:

DG, you have a whole year though, right.
I mean you really should be looking now, looking at schools, looking for scholarships, asking friends that have sibs that go to schools you are interested in to get the inside scoop on dorms.

When I went away my first year, I had no clue and got a dorm with no air :( . And I had 3 roommates and hot water only at night. And no boys :eyebrow: (except if you found a way to get them out without notice)(not saying I did)(not saying I didn't)(ok mr gg was there, but only once) (ok, once in a while)(ok nevermind about the boys)

WildHoney said:

GA's for both.

You've got to come with us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't know yet. Maybe. Mr GG will have to decide.
And I think VP said something about a 'ticket drop'
Wouldn't really care where we sat because our tics for Dec are so good.

greeneyedgirl said:
DG, you have a whole year though, right.
I mean you really should be looking now, looking at schools, looking for scholarships, asking friends that have sibs that go to schools you are interested in to get the inside scoop on dorms.

When I went away my first year, I had no clue and got a dorm with no air :( . And I had 3 roommates and hot water only at night. And no boys :eyebrow: (except if you found a way to get them out without notice)(not saying I did)(not saying I didn't)(ok mr gg was there, but only once) (ok, once in a while)(ok nevermind about the boys)

I already have my whole list planned out of schools I want to apply to. It may increase or decrease, I'm not sure.

I'll tell you this though: If my mother goes out of state, I'm certainly not following her. :no:

GG was naughty in college. :giggle:

VP :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP what kind of tics do you have for chicago, or are you doing the ticket drop thingy?

I'm torn. :sigh:

Gotta talk to Ruff.

I think I'm gonna buy tickets for the first show online, and then do the drop thing for the 2nd show. I have my eye on one set of 1st night tickets, now.

This is my list:

-Quinnipiac University
-Syracuse University(maybe)
-Suffolk University
-Northeastern University
-Emerson College
-Marist College
-Merrimack College
-University of MD: College Park
-UMass

I'm still looking. I'll probably add more.

Back
Top Bottom