PLEBA girls party-playin' the tart in Bono's garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Niamh is pronouched Neeve?!? I've been reading it phonetically all this time. :reject:

Very interesting facts Diane! :)

Alot of people think Niamh sounds like Liam. Its a common mistake. And a total easy assumption to make.

Mucca said:

Niamh is pronouched Neeve?!? I've been reading it phonetically all this time. :reject:

Very interesting facts Diane! :)

Aww, thank you! That's what you learn from working at a library...one of our patrons is named Niamh, and I asked how to say the name.

We also have a girl named Aislinn, and she says her name is ASH-lynn.

An office of BAE Systems, a British company, is walking distance from my house, so I think we get more than a few Brits living in this area as a result. I love the accents!

CeeCee said:

I missed you Near Clone! :hug: They didn't take anything apparently.

I don't know. I think so. I prop my back up but my teacher has me usin the classical position to make it easier. I jsut can't figure out how to get teh danged thing to not hit my breasts.

I'm glad to hear nothing was stolen. :hug:

What kind of stuff has your teacher been teaching you? I'm learning guitar on my own right now and I'm probably going about it all wrong :lol:

I don't have such problems. The pros of having small breasts. No pain when running either :up: :lol:

Diane L said:

An office of BAE Systems, a British company, is walking distance from my house, so I think we get more than a few Brits living in this area as a result. I love the accents!

Me too! Brits can say the most vulgar things and still sound charming...to me anyway :giggle:

Mucca said:

I'm glad to hear nothing was stolen. :hug:

What kind of stuff has your teacher been teaching you? I'm learning guitar on my own right now and I'm probably going about it all wrong :lol:

I don't have such problems. The pros of having small breasts. No pain when running either :up: :lol:

:lol: Just chords and chiming right now. I'mw orking on moving my figners between the chords in the key of A. He teaches me for free because he's a friend of my dad's, but we meet infreqently as a result.

And you know, every time we talk of chords you make me think of Bono and BB King in R&H. ANd BB says he's not good with chrods and B says not to worry about it, he isn't either and they'll jsut let Edge handle the chords!

3 posts till 1,000! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom