PLEBA girls party-playin' the tart in Bono's garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh crap--somebody wants me to do something--imagine that--I guess I better get to work. Have a great evening & be back tomorrow. Love you all!

Dude - never call a radio station if you don't want to sound stupid and be made fun of over and over :lmao:

** Oh, once my friend called our local station and requested a song and the DJ hadn't ever even heard of it :| he even tried to tell her she was confused or something that there was no song by that title by that artist. We were like 'Dude, it's right here on their Greatest Hits CD' :banghead:

Bono's Doll said:
Oh crap--somebody wants me to do something--imagine that--I guess I better get to work. Have a great evening & be back tomorrow. Love you all!

see ya BD...I'll keep Bman busy for ya:evil:

:combust: Still watching ZooTV Sydney ... Larry took his vest off.... :combust: I used to think the hottest thing about the Zoo era was Bono's leather pants but *Guh!

Sad_Girl said:
:combust: Still watching ZooTV Sydney ... Larry took his vest off.... :combust: I used to think the hottest thing about the Zoo era was Bono's leather pants but *Guh!

your mistaken....they still are:combust: :combust:

:wink:

Dismantled said:
are muffins suppose to weigh like 5lbs apiece?

wtf!:|

:ohmy: :lmao:
1.gif

I don't know... :shifty: taste it and see :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: :lmao:
1.gif

I don't know... :shifty: taste it and see :evil:

8.gif

well:slant: they taste pretty good...but why in the hell are they so damn heavy!

Forget WMD...watch out for Dis's muffins:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

And this is why baking and blue crack is not a good combination. :lmao:

omg:lmao: no it isn't.....stir...run to look at crack...stir....more crack...I think I musta accidently baked a shoe in there or something:lmao:

Dismantled said:

omg:lmao: no it isn't.....stir...run to look at crack...stir....more crack...I think I musta accidently baked a shoe in there or something:lmao:

OMG - :scratch: 'where'd my quick-cement go, honey?"

"I thought that was flour" :reject:

Last edited:
Hi's & :hug:s Dis! SG! dg!

only here for a min....:grumpy: and no library open tonight so i guess i'll really see you all Tues or Weds.

:confused: 5lb muffins!? Good for shotput! *runs away*
:wink:

glad the banana ones arfe coming out better :yes:, and that the blackraspberries ones still taste good.

alright girls..I am gonna attempt blue crack and dishes at once here:lol:

lastnight mr dis was starting the dishes and was excited to use the new dish soap we had gotten. He hadn't been able to use it for a week until we used up all the old stuff......so he went to reach for it and discovered it was half gone:wink:

I had been using the new stuff for like a week:lmao: grapefruit flavor, I couldn't wait:drool:

He was mad I "deflowered" his new dishsoap:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
"Um ... No, no thanks Dis, really... I'm not hungry. And Vegatarians don't really eat muffins :shifty: "
34452947232327Ffp633Dot3E23253D43A3.jpg

OMG:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No really Larry.....you'll love it:evil:

look Bono just had one....there are good arn't they Bono?
staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]

Bman "aaaarrrghghg my stomach!!!"

:ohmy: hello....911..

:lmao:

:hmm: I used to quick bake oatflake muffins with ??? nuts, bananas etc But that was ??20 yrs ago so i can see me pouring in the batter, but not how i got all the ingediants to "batter" point :laugh:

SG: your Jt/Live streets photos were :drool: :drool:!!!

And Dis, guess what i finally got to see at my sis's house yesterday.......I luckly went looking for something in her readliy available {vs the boxes of} pile of Vid tapes....and found INSTEAD.....05 R&R Hall of Fame Bruce/u2 stuff!!! :hyper::drool: :drool: ! to hear /read the speeches and see the still...but it's SO much BETTER to see the actual vid....WOW

I asked her to at sometime make a copy for me:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom