Pleba Girls party: PGP: Bono's finding it hard...to keep his ticket hidden...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PG Dis?

VP thinks you're mature BG? God, you should prob make it that i act more your age! :huh: I can be such a juvenile and laugh at some daft stuff, but i can be sensible&level-headed when need be!!!!! :wink:

susanp6 said:
PG Dis?

VP thinks you're mature BG? God, you should prob make it that i act more your age! :huh: I can be such a juvenile and laugh at some daft stuff, but i can be sensible&level-headed when need be!!!!! :wink:

Party Girl:dance: when they played B forgot the words...it was so cute! But the crowd just kept on singing it......it was awesome!

susanp6 said:
PG Dis?

I act all ages! I can be mature when I want to be and a juvenile aswell. I've done some stupid things I suppose :reject:

I was always a sensible kid, I reckon as I grew up I went worse!

I laugh at some daft stuff too! Random pictures are hilarious! *cat with the meat* was top class!

I think laughing at daft stuff is cool though 'cause that way you enjoy your life!

Especially the one here at PLEBA :hug:

Awwww tata dis!!!! I shall miss you Dis! :sad:

Bye baby!!!! :sexywink: :drool:

I know BG! Wish i was in Dublin town, but at least it looks like i'll def be there this time next year!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

BG! Glad to hear you like to have a laugh&god! I almost split my sides at the moggy pic!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Awwww tata dis!!!! I shall miss you Dis! :sad:

Bye baby!!!! :sexywink: :drool:

I know BG! Wish i was in Dublin town, but at least it looks like i'll def be there this time next year!!!!! :hyper:

Your'e lucky :hyper:

OMG It's almost three days till my very first U2 concert!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Oh you're going to Cardiff aren't you BG? I'd love to go there! :wink:

I love cats actually! They can be cute one minute&crazy the next! :crazy: :lmao: :cute:

Yes!! I've never been there before! :hyper: and U2 are the second ever concert I've been to!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

abkitty.jpg

Here's a cat!

dazzledbylight said:

good for you !!!!:applaud: :hyper: :hyper:

did you fly over [i forgot of you're a USA 'r]?

Nooo I'm not from USA.

I'm from Liverpool in England......Better known as scouserland lol.

So, nope not flying over good old car will get me there fine!

BG....

I'm alright till i get home and have to to some extremely frustrating for me stuff most of tonight and the rest of the weekend....so I'm soon to be :grumpy: :grumpy:.

But right now I'm here :happy: I also had a pretty good time at my computer art group- meaning it was interesting AND my teacher was happy with how i was trying to do the kind of things he's wanted me to start experimenting with.

If he sees according to his expeeriences and what he's seen out there [cause he's also has been a working /gallery showing artist for ??aorund 12-15 yrs...or so], then he'lll let me go back to what I was doing I had intended over time to do at leasst some od this things ...it's complicated.

Last edited:
Hi girls! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hyper:

I was catching up. hehe I've been so tired today that I slept till 11am then Mr. Cat took us to town for brunch, we bought some groceries, hit a few yard sales then i came home and went back to sleep. I'm still trying to wake up. I don't know why I'm so darn tired.

How are you guys? :D

bono_gal said:

Nooo I'm not from USA.

I'm from Liverpool in England......Better known as scouserland lol.

So, nope not flying over good old car will get me there fine!

Ah, sorry, i guess i never caught a post where you either mentioned your location, or it would be known indirectly by what you were talking about.

Don't worry, i'm not a completely USA-centric person <i'm a NYC-centric person :D > I love [and am currently very frustrated at my govt] my country in genral aND i LOVE nyc :heart:, but i very much apprecialte/celebrate cities, coutrysides, and people aROUND THE WORLD :hug: .

Last edited:
Hi Russty!!!! :hug: :hug: So good to talk to you after a little while, altho' i'm off for a short time as there's a bacon sandwich waiting for me but be back v soon!!! :wink:

Susan!!! :hug: its great to catch you too! I've missed you with all your jet setting around seeing the boys. hehe Have a good sandwich. I will be gone in a bit for a while. I have to bbq some hamburgers for dinner for us, but I'll definetly be back tonight. I need my girlie fix. :dance: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Hi girls! :hug: :hyper:

I was catching up. hehe I've been so tired today that I slept till 11am then Mr. Cat took us to town for brunch, we bought some groceries, hit a few yard sales then i came home and went back to sleep. I'm still trying to wake up. I don't know why I'm so darn tired.

How are you guys? :D

Russty!!! :wave:

Im great at the minute!! :hyper:

My throat's a little sore though :(
and noooo i havent been doing naughty things! :wink:

Now 3 days!! :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom