Pleba Girls party: PGP: Bono's finding it hard...to keep his ticket hidden...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I'm still unsure I have a date at all for October :huh:
My sister says she'd like to go, but she is a high school teacher and the concerts in the middle of the week. she's already told me she can't take enough time off to wait for a chance to meet any of them for soundchecks or anything of the sort :madspit:

**I guess it's all gonna rely on Sept 17 :D

She did buy me my first U2 album, so I guess she deserves it :wink:

I hope she can go with you. Its just more fun when you have someone with you that understands the excitement that is U2 live. I'm hoping to wait before and after, but I don't know if Chiqui will make it for that part. I hope she does though, cuz I know she would die if she got to meet Edge.

Elessarian said:

Video footage...he will DIE. Of course, we don't want Greg to die. But he has been inspired by your lovely wallpaper. :drool:

I would too :love: I love to listen to him sing. If I could SEE him sing :drool:

I love that man's lips... the way his mouth and lips move when he speaks/sings... :heart: :combust:

Drea ... Did you see this cap from last night?

U2Adam144.jpg

It’s one of those hot summer nights that leads to insomnia. You lie there, your mind hopping from one thing to another idly, unable to focus too clearly on any subject. You rise from the bed, the threadbare tank top you’re wearing clinging to you like a second skin. You consider stripping out of that even, wondering if it would help. Probably not. You turn on the stereo, tune it in to the sound of a saxophone playing something low and lusty, a perfect fit for the hit summer night. You lie back down to stare at the ceiling, catching a breeze from the window gratefully. Your eyes start to grow heavy finally, your body relaxing as you focus on the music and the sounds of the city outside your window. Suddenly you realize you’re not alone.

Even if you’d been in a deep sleep, you would have felt his presence. He’s always had that effect on you. You open your eyes and see his form silhouetted in the doorway. He’s tall and lean, broad shouldered, and he carries himself with the class and confidence of James Bond. As your eyes adjust to the low light, you see he’s only wearing a robe, an overnight bag slung over his shoulder. You doubt the possibility you might turn him away ever crossed his mind. Not that you would.

“Can’t sleep?” You ask him, for lack of anything better to say. He smiles at you, his eyes aimed down toward the floor in that pseudo-shy manner. His lower lip pushed out when he smiles is enough to make you want him to stay with you. You wonder if his sexy mouth will ever lose it’s appeal for you, but can’t imagine that happening.

“Figured you couldn’t.” He replies, smirking at you knowingly as he lets the strap to his overnight bag slide down off his shoulder and discards the bag on the floor, forgotten immediately. His robe is so loosely tied at the waist that there is very little of his strong chest that you can’t see, and already your heart has picked up in pace, as has your breathing. Just looking at him makes your body come alive. He approaches the bed in his casual swagger, and you see the bowl in his hand for the first time. One of your own, indicating that he made a pit stop in the kitchen before he darkened your bedroom door.

Before you ask what’s in the bowl, one of his spectacularly large hands dips in to withdraw a quickly melting ice cube. He sits down beside you on the bed and holds it out to you, tracing you lower lip with it. You lean your head back against the pillows and he runs the ice along the length of your throat, the water melting down your sternum and over your belly tantalizingly.

You look up at him to see him watching you closely, his blue eyes alive with interest. You knew it was going to be a long night. Now, though, you’re looking forward to every minute of it.

Sad_Girl said:

I would too :love: I love to listen to him sing. If I could SEE him sing :drool:

I love that man's lips... the way his mouth and lips move when he speaks/sings... :heart: :combust:

Oh fuck that! Its the way the man drums! The man has the best fucking arms in the world! There is nothing like a man with beautiful arms. guuuuhhh! :drool:

I wouldn't mind seeing him sing though. Sadly I have no video footage of it. And can't seem to find any online. :( Just audio.

Here is a nice pic instead.

:wink:
af7dfcf1.jpg

Thanks for the great link Drea! Those were really nice pictures. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea ... Did you see this cap from last night?

U2Adam144.jpg

It’s one of those hot summer nights that leads to insomnia. You lie there, your mind hopping from one thing to another idly, unable to focus too clearly on any subject. You rise from the bed, the threadbare tank top you’re wearing clinging to you like a second skin. You consider stripping out of that even, wondering if it would help. Probably not. You turn on the stereo, tune it in to the sound of a saxophone playing something low and lusty, a perfect fit for the hit summer night. You lie back down to stare at the ceiling, catching a breeze from the window gratefully. Your eyes start to grow heavy finally, your body relaxing as you focus on the music and the sounds of the city outside your window. Suddenly you realize you’re not alone.

Even if you’d been in a deep sleep, you would have felt his presence. He’s always had that effect on you. You open your eyes and see his form silhouetted in the doorway. He’s tall and lean, broad shouldered, and he carries himself with the class and confidence of James Bond. As your eyes adjust to the low light, you see he’s only wearing a robe, an overnight bag slung over his shoulder. You doubt the possibility you might turn him away ever crossed his mind. Not that you would.

“Can’t sleep?” You ask him, for lack of anything better to say. He smiles at you, his eyes aimed down toward the floor in that pseudo-shy manner. His lower lip pushed out when he smiles is enough to make you want him to stay with you. You wonder if his sexy mouth will ever lose it’s appeal for you, but can’t imagine that happening.

“Figured you couldn’t.” He replies, smirking at you knowingly as he lets the strap to his overnight bag slide down off his shoulder and discards the bag on the floor, forgotten immediately. His robe is so loosely tied at the waist that there is very little of his strong chest that you can’t see, and already your heart has picked up in pace, as has your breathing. Just looking at him makes your body come alive. He approaches the bed in his casual swagger, and you see the bowl in his hand for the first time. One of your own, indicating that he made a pit stop in the kitchen before he darkened your bedroom door.

Before you ask what’s in the bowl, one of his spectacularly large hands dips in to withdraw a quickly melting ice cube. He sits down beside you on the bed and holds it out to you, tracing you lower lip with it. You lean your head back against the pillows and he runs the ice along the length of your throat, the water melting down your sternum and over your belly tantalizingly.

You look up at him to see him watching you closely, his blue eyes alive with interest. You knew it was going to be a long night. Now, though, you’re looking forward to every minute of it.

I did when I was catching up on the thread after it closed :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

:mad: :madspit: :rant: :grumpy: WTF?!?!?!?!

:giggle: I thought you might say that. What I want to know is how does she get that close to him without wanting to touch him so badly! I would definetly be smelling his neck by that point. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: I thought you might say that. What I want to know is how does she get that close to him without wanting to touch him so badly! I would definetly be smelling his neck by that point. :lol:

I'd be latched onto that gorgeous mouth like one of those fish that hang on the side of the fish tank

Scobinancistrus_aureatusAQAdHd.jpg

And I'm tired of everyone picking on his hair. I love his hair the way it is now!

Drea said:
Btw guys... Cindy gave in :wink: *GLOAT* She's just waiting on mod approval :giggle:

We always get to them eventually. :giggle: Good job! mwhahaha :evil: :lol:

It feels like a cat has died in my mouth and the print is beginning to look really strange on the puter. This new medicine has tons of side effects, but it doesn't do crap else. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

We always get to them eventually. :giggle: Good job! mwhahaha :evil: :lol:

It feels like a cat has died in my mouth and the print is beginning to look really strange on the puter. This new medicine has tons of side effects, but it doesn't do crap else. :lol:

Couldn't've done it without you guys (SG especially) posting those pics :applaud:

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I'd be latched onto that gorgeous mouth like one of those fish that hang on the side of the fish tank

Scobinancistrus_aureatusAQAdHd.jpg

And I'm tired of everyone picking on his hair. I love his hair the way it is now!

:lmao: *girly sigh* Oh to kiss that mouth. :drool: I don't mind his hair at all either. Its his damn hair he can do what he pleases. Of course this is coming from a girl who currently has a nice mohawk forming. :lol:

Side effects do suck arse. I can tell you I won't be taking these much longer. I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna :barf:

Russty Cat said:
Side effects do suck arse. I can tell you I won't be taking these much longer. I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna :barf:

:hug: Get some rest and get feeling better.

I'm off for the night, myself. :wave: Talk to y'all tomorrow

G'night :yawn:

Nighty night SG :hug: See ya tomorrow.

Okay its time for me to go try to sleep for a bit. When you really start to get vertigo its time to call it a night. :giggle:

Have a good night everyone. :hug: :heart: :wave:

Elessarian said:

*feeling really old all of a sudden*

Okay, so I was reading a very interesting column on the interference home page the other day about teenage U2 fans. So I'm curious, how did you get into U2 vs. all the other, newer (dare I say it, younger) acts out there. I'm only curious b/c I came across U2 sorta on my own...they didn't have an album out and weren't touring so they just sotra "happened" to me. (And thank goodness they did.) I was 11 when JT came out, so I really did plug into them till much later.

I promise I'm not being prying...I just love "How I found U2" stories. :hug: Especially from the MTV demographic. :wink:

Hmmm...I came to notice U2 on my own too....I was at one of the libaries in my "area" (I use that in " 's cause I went to the Downers Grove Libary)...and I was looking at the music section....I came upon Achtung Baby....interested I checked it out....I don't remember when I first starting listening to it...but I do remember bringing the booklet to my graduation dance around May 28th of 1998. Of course I grew into liking them...and now...here I am...a fanatical U2 fan.

I was 14 and a half when I checked out Achtung Baby.

I'm now 21 years old.

greeneyedgirl said:
New Kids On The Block

:rolleyes:

wasn't a big fan of NKOTB....I was more interested in Garfield Animated Series than NKOTB by that point in my life

*Unrelated* Hell...I do remember getting MTV when I was a baby in '83....but the only band I was interested in...or at least calmed me down...was the Thompson Twins....:shrug: I was interested in their "Hold Me Now" video. *End Unrelatedness*

Back
Top Bottom