Pleba Girls party: PGP: Bono's finding it hard...to keep his ticket hidden...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

:hug: :hyper: Glad you popped in for a minute. :D Have fun with your company! But definetly don't miss the HD. :wink: Part of the company wouldn't be a certain funny male friend would it? Do we need to find a Larry pic? :giggle: :wink:

Actually it *would* be Greg that's here with me now. I just told him I needed to introduce him to y'all. :wink:

Elessarian said:

Actually it *would* be Greg that's here with me now. I just told him I needed to introduce him to y'all. :wink:

Tell him I said hello and if he lived closer I'd have to steal him for a friend. :giggle: But when he marries Larry I expect an invitation to the wedding at least. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

HDWPPR.jpg

Elessarian said:
Greg's like, "Funny? What does she mean funny? Funny as in gay? Well, that's true." :wink:

:lol: I meant funny as in sense of humor, you daft boy! :wink: As for the gay department, I ain't complaining you have great taste. :giggle:

Besides gay is a relative term in here, considering I have a huge girlie crush on quite a few girls in here. My husband doesn't seem to mind though. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Night girls (and Greg) :hug: :hug:

SG, you rawk :love: Between the SimBono proposal, and the wallpapers, you've made this a great day. :) :)

:hug: I'm so glad to hear that. You make me happy all the time
Sweet Bono dreams. Talk to you tomorrow :)

Elessarian said:
Greg is very kindly taking me to the Atlanta concert in November. It will not only be his first U2 concert, but his first rock concert. :drool: :drool: :rockon: :rockon:

So fucking cool! Mr. Cat never goes with me. :( He pays, but the bitch won't get off his arse and go with me. So I'm driving the three hours alone and taking my girlfriend as my date. We always have a good time though so its cool.

Russty Cat said:

So fucking cool! Mr. Cat never goes with me. :( He pays, but the bitch won't get off his arse and go with me. So I'm driving the three hours alone and taking my girlfriend as my date. We always have a good time though so its cool.

I'm still unsure I have a date at all for October :huh:
My sister says she'd like to go, but she is a high school teacher and the concerts in the middle of the week. she's already told me she can't take enough time off to wait for a chance to meet any of them for soundchecks or anything of the sort :madspit:

**I guess it's all gonna rely on Sept 17 :D

She did buy me my first U2 album, so I guess she deserves it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom