Pleba Girls Party - pawning things for u2 tickets and travel money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Russty - from personal experience be prepared for that bad boy to take a LONG ASS time to heal. I got mine done 3 years ago and it just stopped acting up recently. They're a bitch to manage sometimes :angry:

VP I didn't know you were seeing someone! Where the hell have I been? :lol:

are you serious? I got mine done like a year ago and I barely even notice that it's there (except when it got infected once over the summer because I put a bad earring in, ouch :yikes: ) For the first 3-4 months I couldn't really sleep on it but after that it's been fine

FlyYourKite said:
Russty - from personal experience be prepared for that bad boy to take a LONG ASS time to heal. I got mine done 3 years ago and it just stopped acting up recently. They're a bitch to manage sometimes :angry:

Probably because it's not even worth talking about. :lol: I've known him for 2 years, and it's been very off and on....mostly off. I used to like him a lot, but now I've very meh about him...and the strange thing is, now he seems to be calling a lot more and dropping over...for months now, I hardly ever answer the phone when I know it's him. I'm just not that interested in him, anymore. :|

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

Thats what Jeremiah said as well. He said at least 6 to 9 months. He told me to be really careful and not get it caught on clothing like I did with my nose stud. :lol:

SG I swear I use to be such a chicken, but nothing really seems to bother me anymore. My hands did get a bit clammy, but then Jeremiah leaned down and was talking really softly in my ear and thats all I could think of. I swear the man can purr. And he knows what he is doing too. :lol: He's a total man whore. But very sweet. :love:

mr. Cat hasn't noticed it and I won't be mentioning it anytime soon. :lol:

sami0201 said:
aw VP :sad: :hug:

I'm not even joking, Bono has seriously raised my guy standards A LOT, and it's really not good :ohmy: NO guy is good enough to me! and especially Bono from all the fics :lmao: I want someone like that!!! so every guy I meet, I compare to Bono! I mean it's a good standard, but it's like unreachable!! :lol:

I've even thought about marrying someone famous :shh: :lol:

that's how bad I've gotten!!! shame on me! :shame:

I agree. We should all hold out for Bono. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Probably because it's not even worth talking about. :lol: I've known him for 2 years, and it's been very off and on....mostly off. I used to like him a lot, but now I've very meh about him...and the strange thing is, now he seems to be callin a lot more and dropping over...or months now, I hardly ever answer the phone when I know it's him. I'm just not that interested in him, anymore. :|

:hug: That's nothing to be ashamed of...feelings certainly do change! It sounds like the last guy I was with...I felt like such a huge bitch but after awhile I just wasn't all that interested anymore. Damn that first fiery stage cause 9 times out of 10 the rest sure as hell doesn't measure up :lol:

Have you kinda hinted that you're not interested when he drops over now?

sami0201 said:

I'm not even joking, Bono has seriously raised my guy standards A LOT, and it's really not good :ohmy: NO guy is good enough to me! and especially Bono from all the fics :lmao: I want someone like that!!! so every guy I meet, I compare to Bono! I mean it's a good standard, but it's like unreachable!! :lol:

I've even thought about marrying someone famous :shh: :lol:

Well there is nothing wrong with wanting a good guy and holding out for whats important to you. But I have a feeling there is only one Bono. :wink:

My only advice is just make sure you don't settle for less then what you want. Its a huge commitment to make to be with someone for forever. :heart:

sami0201 said:

I've even thought about marrying someone famous shh: :lol

I feel your pain!!

:laugh:

So you realize the only solution is to clone B, right?
:wink:

FlyYourKite said:
And if anyone's keeping track, Fly isn't seeing anyone anymore :lmao: I swear I'm just going to be single for the rest of my existence!

:rolleyes: ok, talk to me when it's been 14 months. I think technically, that makes me a virgin again. :|

Russty Cat said:

Well there is nothing wrong with wanting a good guy and holding out for whats important to you. But I have a feeling there is only one Bono. :wink:

My only advice is just make sure you don't settle for less then what you want. Its a huge commitment to make to be with someone for forever. :heart:

:yes: :hug: :heart:

FlyYourKite said:
And if anyone's keeping track, Fly isn't seeing someone anymore :lmao: I swear I'm just going to be single for the rest of my existence!

Ooooo does this mean I can have my evil way with you now? :evil: :sexywink: :flirt: :giggle:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: That's nothing to be ashamed of...feelings certainly do change! It sounds like the last guy I was with...I felt like such a huge bitch but after awhile I just wasn't all that interested anymore. Damn that first fiery stage cause 9 times out of 10 the rest sure as hell doesn't measure up :lol:

Have you kinda hinted that you're not interested when he drops over now?

He was all hot and cold in the beginning, and then we'd go months without even talking...then see each other fairly frequently for a few months...then nothing. I got tired of it...and now he seems all desparate to see me again. :|

:shifty:

By request.......

Pony.jpg

The crowd is screaming, cheering for more. The building is electric, filled with energy......they've done a good show. Already gone out for two encores, and the crowd is still unsatisfied, still begging for just one more song. Smiling you abandon your spot and head backstage. The boys should be there soon, exhausted yet high from the crowd, and more than ready to go out on the town.
You make your way through the dimly lit corrrider, the muted sounds of the crowd can still be heard, a constant roar in the background.
Cool brick, hot flesh.
A body pressed hard against yours. Suddenly. You're taken by surprise, forced up against the wall. You go to call out, put a mouth covers yours with a hungry urgency. Any attempts to stuggle are vanquished as strong, large hands capture your wrists, and a broad, hard body pins you to the wall. You can sense the heat of him, feel every inch of him pressed up against you. You wriggle, but his grip doesn't budge.
His mouth slides hotly across your cheek, his stubble rough as he nuzzles your neck. His breaths are irregular...his mouth and tongue, hot and wet....
You manage a quiet whisper. "No," but it's as far as you can get. Everything that's happened, everything you tried so hard to walk away from, all becomes a distnat memory. And it's just like it was yesterday, like you never decided to either just be friends, or nothing.
He doesn't stop. Nibbles and licks his way down to your shoulder...
"Bono, no....please....."
You realize he probably doesn't even hear you, so lost in the energy, in sensations...
You feel your hands pulled above your head, weakly resist, feel his one hand capture your wrists, hold them firm.
Feel his breath hot on your neck, hear his low growl in your ear, taste the salty sweetness of his skin on your tongue.....Only to realize what you're doing and pull back....A groan of disappointment before his mouth claims yours again, hard and insistent....slowing, to something gentler....deeper. You whimper involuntarily.
A voice at your ear, deep, rough, smooth.....simply hot. Hips rocking against yours, need evident.
"Tell me you don't want this...."....a hand slides under the hem of your shirt, plays lightly up your side...."Tell me you don't feel it luv....."
You try to say no.....try to deny it..deny him. But you can't, you part you lips, but the words don't come out. You can almost feel his smirk....A soft kiss to your temple, then that voice again "That's my girl....." His voice muffled by your skin as he works his way back down. A sharp bite of your shoulder, soothed by a gentle kiss. You surrender, to his hands, to his voice, to him.....Murmuring, "mine" And as he claims every inch....

:reject:
I'm a lil rusty........

Btw, we need a new thread....

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

He was all hot and cold in the beginning, and then we'd go months without even talking...then see each other fairly frequently for a few months...then nothing. I got tired of it...and now he seems all desparate to see me again. :|

Guys always seem to want what they think they can't have. But when you act interested they get all aloof. Big old dorks. :madspit:

FlyYourKite said:

:flirt: Oh most definitely :wink:

Hello being single again :lol:

Oh I have a feeling you won't be single long! :drool: :sexywink:

Damn Bri that was smokin hawt! :combust: Bono walls hands hot mouth GUH! *dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom