PLEBA Girls Party--Partying With Conan & Our Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more Edgie pics for Russty :sexywink:

6b1de550.jpg

9d33504f.jpg

380248f4.jpg

b7c74403.jpg

b5074cd3.jpg

SG i have no doubt that you have Bono love, it was just a surprise to see you had changed your avi and it wasn't Ads or Lardence. :wink: :giggle:

Thank you for all the Edge pics! Lets just say the little moan you heard a minute ago wasn't me. :shifty: :no: Nope not at all. :wink:

I have to wear sunscreen everyday, cuz my skin burns so easily. Edge would hate me, because I would always be yelling at him to put on sunscreen before he left the house. :lol:

b7c74403.jpg

I know this is a strange question...but does anyone have a shot of the t-shirt he is wearing? I was wondering if that is some sort of Asian dragon on it? :eyebrow:

Diane, just read your I-was-this-close-to-Bono story.

My sympathies. :hug:

That's pretty cool Bono stayed to listen to Sachs. Dr. Sachs was his econ prof, you know. :wink:

Bono tells a pretty funny little story -- (maybe it's in the foreword to "End of Poverty") about how he once dozed off next to Sachs on a plane, and how one should not sleep with one's professors ...

jobob said:
Diane, just read your I-was-this-close-to-Bono story.

My sympathies. :hug:

That's pretty cool Bono stayed to listen to Sachs. Dr. Sachs was his econ prof, you know. :wink:

Bono tells a pretty funny little story -- (maybe it's in the foreword to "End of Poverty") about how he once dozed off next to Sachs on a plane, and how one should not sleep with one's professors ...

Thanks. :hug: At least almost meeting Bono makes a funny story now!!! And it really was a great, great time.

sami0201 said:
don't you hate being stuck on the phone with someone but you can't say you want to hang up? :|

Sami, I think you just described how I felt during three-quarters of the phone conversations I ever had with my stepmother. (Before we decided we actually needed and liked each other, that is.)

<rant>
And then there are the people who call me at work, totally mispronouce my name (granted, it's very easy to mispronounce m real last name, but, people, how frickin' easy is it to hear and say "Joanne"?).

And then I get asked the same questions over and over and over and over and over again. Or the operators send all our company's difficult-to-answer calls to me because they think I Know Everything.

no, I don't know everything. but it's amusing that some people think I do.

</rant>

jobob said:

And then I get asked the same questions over and over and over and over and over again. Or the operators send all our company's difficult-to-answer calls to me because they think I Know Everything.

no, I don't know everything. but it's amusing that some people think I do.

</rant>

Joanne, they think you know everything because you have a degree in library science--and what librarians don't know, they know where to find the answers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom