PLEBA Girls Party--Partying With Conan & Our Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my brother in law to record the show on his DVD recorder. I'm gonna smuggle it in to work and watch it on my puter throughout the day. :giggle: Although he thought I was nuts to ask him to record it for me, he agreed. :giggle:

Yes, I'm a U2 addict and I'm proud of it!

jobob said:

I'm one of those people who think Bono's prose, speeches, and interview answers are often very funny.

Sometimes he's intentionally funny. Sometimes he's just droll. And sometimes, when Bono's trying to be funny or ironic, you just want to say "Excuse me? I don't get it."

Don't get us wrong, Diane, he can be VERY funny... but he can also tell the worst jokes! And of course, he does it and makes it SO cute :cute:

sami0201 said:
my mom just came in and said "they are gonna play [blank, for anyone who doesn't want to know]!! I saw a clip of it just now!!" :lol: I was like duh mom, I already knew that :wink:

and she was so proud because she is a HUGE Bruce Springsteen fan, and the news said that the only other time in history that a show was dedicated to one person was Bruce and that was 7 years ago so he got it first :angry: but if anyone had it before the boys, at least it's Bruce :love:

They showed it? in commercial?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, completely random btw, but they just mentioned on ET,
That Katie will be having her baby without anytype of painkillers, etc, B.c Tom dear is a scientoligist.
God help the poor girl.
~~~~~~~~

I'm so excited :hyper:
COme on 12:30!

Oh, and on the bruce thing.......wasn't U2 one of the first to get to do 3 songs on SNL? :scratch:

who wants to see the cutest little girl ever? :heart:

stef.jpg

that's my little cousin :cute: I get to see her next week!!!! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

That's exactly how I'm feeling right now. :reject: :lol:

:lol: I need a massive espresso or something!

I have Rogers cable and they're still saying Matthew McConaghey or however the hell you spell his name is on. :hmm: Was this some kind of spur-of-the-moment thing?

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, who are you and what have you done to VP? :ohmy: :eyebrow: :wink:

I know. :reject: :lol:

Early mornings. :madspit

SoBe said:
I called my brother in law to record the show on his DVD recorder. I'm gonna smuggle it in to work and watch it on my puter throughout the day. :giggle: Although he thought I was nuts to ask him to record it for me, he agreed. :giggle:

Yes, I'm a U2 addict and I'm proud of it!

I was telling the girls a while ago, I bought a dvd recorder today just so I could record this tonight. :reject:

No more video tapes!! :happy:

sami0201 said:
and she was so proud because she is a HUGE Bruce Springsteen fan, and the news said that the only other time in history that a show was dedicated to one person was Bruce and that was 7 years ago so he got it first :angry: but if anyone had it before the boys, at least it's Bruce :love:

I so missed it when Springsteen played Conan. :mad:

Trivia which no one except Sami, DG the major Conan fan, and I would really give a :censored: about tonight:

Did you two (pardon the pun) know Max Weinberg, Conan's drummer and bandleader, is in the E Street Band? That was the reason why Springsteen made his special appearance on Conan. (It was just before the start of a Springsteen tour when Weinberg was about to leave the show to tour with Bruce and the band.)

And where's DG this fine evening? You'd think she'd be here, all :hyper: :hyper: over the historic Conan/U2 fest ... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Don't get us wrong, Diane, he can be VERY funny... but he can also tell the worst jokes! And of course, he does it and makes it SO cute :cute:

:yes: :cute: :love:

Seeing as I make jokes about "chemistry being a bonding expreince"...and the need to "moove along" from Cowboy camp jokes.

I appreciate his humour.
Admire it even.

I hope to someday acheive his skillz.

:wink:

:lol:

Okay its still 4 hours away for me and I'm exhausted. I'm so gonna have a really hard time making it. :( My chronic fatigue has been kicking my ass this week, hence why I haven't been around much. I've been sleeping like 12 to 14 hours a night. I need a caffiene IV STAT! :huh: :wink:

jobob said:

I so missed it when Springsteen played Conan. :mad:

Trivia which no one except Sami, DG the major Conan fan, and I would really give a :censored: about tonight:

Did you two (pardon the pun) know Max Weinberg, Conan's drummer and bandleader, is in the E Street Band? That was the reason why Springsteen made his special appearance on Conan. (It was just before the start of a Springsteen tour when Weinberg was about to leave the show to tour with Bruce and the band.)

And where's DG this fine evening? You'd think she'd be here, all :hyper: :hyper: over the historic Conan/U2 fest ... :wink:

:yes: of course I knew that! Every time Conan is on, mom goes "That's Max!! He's the drummer for the E Street Band!!"

yes mom, I know :rolleyes:

:lol:

Russty Cat said:
Okay its still 4 hours away for me and I'm exhausted. I'm so gonna have a really hard time making it. :( My chronic fatigue has been kicking my ass this week, hence why I haven't been around much. I've been sleeping like 12 to 14 hours a night. I need a caffiene IV STAT! :huh: :wink:

What if you took a nap and got Mr Cat to wake you? :)

DG :sigh:
She should be here.
It's not right without her....:(
:heart:

VintagePunk said:

I was telling the girls a while ago, I bought a dvd recorder today just so I could record this tonight. :reject:

No more video tapes!! :happy:

I've put a dvd recorder on the top of my Christmas list now! I hate vcr tapes...mine always come out crumby.

Question for everyone:

If you're buying tickets from ticketmaster, ordering ticketfast is safe and ok right? It's only sketchy if you're going through a middle-man? Cause I really don't feel like paying an extra 10 bucks to have tickets mailed to me if I can just print them out for a hell of a lot cheaper myself. I'm just scared cause I've never done it before. :uhoh:

FlyYourKite said:
Question for everyone:

If you're buying tickets from ticketmaster, ordering ticketfast is safe and ok right? It's only sketchy if you're going through a middle-man? Cause I really don't feel like paying an extra 10 bucks to have tickets mailed to me if I can just print them out for a hell of a lot cheaper myself. I'm just scared cause I've never done it before. :uhoh:

it's fine if you print them out and buy them yourself :yes:

I've done it a bunch of times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom