PLEBA girls party-partying it up on Bri's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

You should see me & Jem.. We've been on countdown since July :giggle:

I'm sooo excited about meeting up with some of you too :hyper:

:yes: That's why I'm so excited. I mean, obviously U2 is something to be ecstatic about...but it's going to be great meeting some of you after all this time :D

Hi Weldy, Fly, DG, and whoever else is about :hug:

Happy Birthday Bri, if you are here!

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls! :hug:

What a busy couple of days. :yikes:

How are you all doing?

VP:drool:

I'm tired, sweaty, depressed, frazzled, tired....sick of children...tired...:|

:wink: how YOU doin'?

VintagePunk said:

Tired, frazzled, tired...sick of doctors...tired. :wink:

Awww VP :hug: :hug: If you hadn't stayed up so late with B then you wouldn't be so tired. :tsk:

:wink:

Does wanting to punch a doctor in the face count as sick of doctors? Because if it does I am too! :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Tired, frazzled, tired...sick of doctors...tired. :wink:

:hug:

I forgot to mention sad:( .......the footage of the south right now makes me sick to my stomach:sad:

doctors?

Fly, I'll see you in Toronto, then!
VP, doctors? What's up? I've been away from the blue crack...

Dis, :hug: I so feel for you. The first week back is always so utterly exhausting. It will get better...

DG, I wish you were coming to TO :sad: But all the more reason for me to come to Boston to meet you!

daygloeyes2 said:
<Wishes she was going to Toronto. :sad:

:yes: :sad: :(

Originally posted by VintagePunk
Nice to have you back!!

My birthday was good, thanks.

Ran errands all day, went out for a b-day dinner, and then I was in bed at 9:30. Woot.

Thanks! :happy: It feels good to be back. I was going squirrely without a computer. :lol: Well glad to hear you had a good one :wink:

ruffian said:

Dis, :hug: I so feel for you. The first week back is always so utterly exhausting. It will get better...

Ruff:hug: This week has especially been hell because of the humidity...the sweat is just pouring off the kids in the room and us:| its awful! The dress code doesn't help..boys button up shirts to the color and ties..girls, collard shirts wiht sleeves:madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww VP :hug: :hug: If you hadn't stayed up so late with B then you wouldn't be so tired. :tsk:

:wink:

Does wanting to punch a doctor in the face count as sick of doctors? Because if it does I am too! :happy:

You STILL haven't heard anything?? :( :mad: Has your mom tried to call back?? On a happy note, if she hasn't heard anything, then I'd be almost positive everything's okay.

Dis, my mom had a check-up at her family doc yesterday, then cataract surgery this morning, then a visit to his office for a follow-up this afternoon. :crazy:

ruffian said:
Fly, I'll see you in Toronto, then!
VP, doctors? What's up? I've been away from the blue crack...

DG, I wish you were coming to TO :sad: But all the more reason for me to come to Boston to meet you!

Ruff :hug: See above message re: doctors.

Holy crap!!!!! :yikes: There was a really loud boom in the sky just now, thought we were getting a massive storm, but then I remembered there's an air show here today. :lol:

DG...Ruff is right, we'll just have to go to you. :)

VintagePunk said:

You STILL haven't heard anything?? :( :mad: Has your mom tried to call back?? On a happy note, if she hasn't heard anything, then I'd be almost positive everything's okay.

Dis, my mom had a check-up at her family doc yesterday, then cataract surgery this morning, then a visit to his office for a follow-up this afternoon. :crazy:

VP:crazy: thats alot of doctors:madspit: cataract surgery ick.

hug for VP's Mom:hug:

DG..you still haven't heard anything? No news is good news most of the time:hug:

Back
Top Bottom