PLEBA girls party-partying it up on Bri's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to put together a good Bono one for Bri for her birthday - this is the best one I've done yet though

smoke.gif

and now that I look at it, I'm sure someone else has already done that exact scene into a GIF before :huh:

lets get it rolling tre

i was talking to my friend on the phone today, and we got to talking about the members of U2, and she said "what's the lead singer's name again? Bobo or something?"

~BrightestStar~ said:

:drool:

Do you see me complaining? :wink:

:hug: :heart:

Mucca!! :hug:
Thanks!!
How are ya?

Great!! It's been a week of meeting ALOT of new people, pub crawls :huh: and clubbing. Today was the last day of all the fun. We went white water rafting which was awesome!! I'm so glad the didn't fall out of the raft phew....lol. And we got to see K-OS live tonight!!! :happy:

And to top it all off I'm going to see U2 in Nov. when they come to Montreal!!! :hyper::hyper:

Anyways enough about me! How was your birthday?? Have a good time? Legal age now eh? :wink:

Mucca said:

Great!! It's been a week of meeting ALOT of new people, pub crawls :huh: and clubbing. Today was the last day of all the fun. We went white water rafting which was awesome!! I'm so glad the didn't fall out of the raft phew....lol. And we got to see K-OS live tonight!!! :happy:

And to top it all off I'm going to see U2 in Nov. when they come to Montreal!!! :hyper::hyper:

Anyways enough about me! How was your birthday?? Have a good time? Legal age now eh? :wink:

Wow! Sounds like you've been having a blast! :happy: :hug:

And I'm legal as of one hour and 38 minutes ago. Yay me!! :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow! Sounds like you've been having a blast! :happy: :hug:

And I'm legal as of one hour and 38 minutes ago. Yay me!! :happy:

:yes: But the fun ends in two days and school finally starts. I can't wait cause class will keep me busy but I'm starting to really get nervous about the first day. :huh:

So what do you have planned? Are you having a big party with tons of friends? Are you buying a lottery ticket?? :D

Back
Top Bottom