PLEBA girls party-partying it up on Bri's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG Wild, I have to tell you this!!!!

Sarah worked at the airshow, taking orders and doing cash at my brother's chip wagon...Said there was a huge line-up for 5 hours straight, but as soon as it died down, she called me.

Said there was this "cute British boy" she was swooning over...

She said that he called them "chips," then apologized and said french fries." She told him that chips was fine.

Then he joked about her understanding his "awful accent." She told him that she could understand him just fine, and that his accent was great.

When she called home, she told me "EVERYTHING about him was PERFECT." She was so twitterpated, I could hear it in her voice.

So, she's probably going to want to go home with you and Jem, and hunt this boy down. All I know is "he's around 20, his hair is just right, not too short, not too long, he sounds amazing, and he's just perfect." :lol: :cute:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah worked at the airshow, taking orders and doing cash at my brother's chip wagon...Said there was a huge line-up for 5 hours straight, but as soon as it died down, she called me.

She said that he called them "chips," then apologized and said french fries." She told him that chips was fine.

Then he joked about her understanding his "awful accent." She told him that she could understand him just fine, and that his accent was great.

When she called home, she told me "EVERYTHING about him was PERFECT." She was so twitterpated, I could hear it in her voice.

So, she's probably going to want to go home with you and Jem, and hunt this boy down. All I know is "he's around 20, his hair is just right, not too short, not too long, he sounds amazing, and he's just perfect." :lol: :cute:

Well i'm such we can find him using that description :lol:

She can come and stay with me :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww :cute:

Hi everyone :hug:

I was sound asleep, and my basset hound came upstairs and woke me up. :grumpy: I let them out before I went to bed and it's pouring out now so she and the other 2 girls will have to wait. :lol:

WildHoney said:

Well i'm such we can find him using that description :lol:

She can come and stay with me :hug:

She would search the entire country for him, I think. She was quite taken. :lol:

She said if it wasn't so busy, she would have asked him for his number so she could do a customer satisfaction survey.

She also said that after he placed his order, he didn't move off to the side, but stood there in front of her and waited for it. :cute:

See you later Wild :hug:

Do you realize that Tuesday night will be the last night I'll be able to pull an all-nighter? I go back to school Thursday and I'll need to get to bed somewhat early Wednesday. :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:
See you later Wild :hug:

Do you realize that Tuesday night will be the last night I'll be able to pull an all-nighter? I go back to school Thursday and I'll need to get to bed somewhat early Wednesday. :sad:

:sad:

But there's still weekends, and remember your Sunday night insomnia?? :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Awww!! :cute:
She's twitterpatted!

Aww DG :hug:
I hate being woken up.

Bye Wild!
Have a great day! :hug:

Good Morning Girls!!
Hope you all are well.
Katrina has really put the hurt on our friends in the South.
I would like to encourage everyone to try and help in some way.
We watched alot of it on TV last night and I was just heartbroken by what some of these people are going thru.

* peeks in the door to see that all the girls partied to hard last night for Bri's Birthday and are all still fast asleep
takes BG's diary and puts it on DG's bed, takes DG's diary and puts it on BG's bed.
awaits a girl fight, which will turn into a pillow fight, which will attrack to boys to come over to Pleba to watch*

I just got out of the shower and there was a lizard on the floor :yikes:
My brother wouldn't catch it and I ran out and now we don't know where it is :uhoh: I let my cat in there and he can't find it!!

another reason why I hate living here!

Back
Top Bottom