PLEBA girls party-partying it up on Bri's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

I actually really enjoy telling them: "that's it, push forward with your hips..." :evilcackle:

:lmao:!
:mac:
I'd expect nothing less from the likes of you. :wink: :love:

Great!
Now I have Lemon in my head too!! :lol:
Not to be mistaken with me having actual lemons in my head....
or my head being a lemon......

She wore lemonnn........
never in the daylight
She's gonna make you cry
gonna make you whisper and moan.....

:drool:

macarena-vi.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!
:mac:
I'd expect nothing less from the likes of you. :wink: :love:

Great!
Now I have Lemon in my head too!! :lol:
Not to be mistaken with me having actual lemons in my head....
or my head being a lemon......

She wore lemonnn........
never in the daylight
She's gonna make you cry
gonna make you whisper and moan.....

:drool:
And these are the days when our work has come asunder.
and these are the days when we look for something other...

ooohh weldy great pic!
ok, i have to watch Rock Star! but I'll be back... :wave:

Let's see what I can post for Bri tonight ...

One of my favorite coworkers told me today: "I can't stay mad at someone who wears a white band. See, it protects you from all sorts of things." Let's see how this theory works on Bono:

6a720bff.jpg

1sexyman.jpg

Bri, I don't think you're looking at the white band in these. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hi Jo! :hug:
Thanks!
How are you tonight?

Wow!

The things you find out on the net....

Guess what!

I'm old! :happy:

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/package.jsp?name=fte/bornbefore/bornbefore

:lol:

Bri! :hug:

You're not *that* old, m'dear. :wink:

I, however, am old. Old, old, old. Practically ancient.

Reading that list of memories people your age don't have almost made me sorry for you, kid. You never got to ride in the back of a station wagon. It was one of the fun memories of a baby boomer childhood. :wink:

jobob said:

Reading that list of memories people your age don't have almost made me sorry for you, kid. You never got to ride in the back of a station wagon. It was one of the fun memories of a baby boomer childhood. :wink:

Wait.....like an older model Jo? I've ridden in Station Wagons before...but they were recent models...in fact...my dad has a recent version right now.

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wait.....an older model Jo? I've ridden in Station Wagons before...but they were recent models...in fact...my dad has a recent version right now.

Oh, yeah, I grew up riding in station wagons. In the days before the minivan, my parents always owned a station wagon when my brother and I were kids. We often rode in the very back of them, without a seat or seat belts. That's something which the law would not allow parents to do these days because, when you think about it, it's really unsafe.

About the only station wagons I see on the road anymore are Ford Focuses, Volvos, Subarus, or an occasional Ford Taurus or Saturn SW wagon. Or a rare old station wagon still in use from the 70s or 80s.

jobob said:

:laugh:!

I was born before '87!!
Are you saying the interenet is lying to me? :sad:

My neighbours had a station wagon. Fake wood and all! :happy:
Actually, come to think of it...two of my neighbours did.....
But I don't think I ever got to ride in them. How very sad. :sad:
I will never be complete.....

And you aren't ancient, unless B is.

And he isn't. :grumpy:

:wink: :hug:

jobob said:

Oh, yeah, I grew up riding in station wagons. In the days before the minivan, my parents always owned a station wagon when my brother and I were kids. We often rode in the very back of them, without a seat or seat belts. That's something which the law would not allow parents to do these days because, when you think about it, it's really unsafe.

About the only station wagons I see on the road anymore are Ford Focuses, Volvos, Subarus, or an occasional Ford Taurus or Saturn SW wagon. Or a rare old station wagon still in use from the 70s or 80s.

:yes: my aunt was sitting in the back of one once on the highway and the trunk door flew open and she almost fell out :ohmy: my mom had to pull her back in...really dangerous! but that must have been in the late 70's because my aunt was born in 1969

jobob said:

Ah..I was wondering. Thanks! :hug:

And I don't think you're ancient....My parents are ancient! Or at least the look ancient....in my eyes at least. But I guess I know a lot of stuff and loved a lot of old stuff from my parents...so it all evens out.

I swear I like my parent's generation than my own sometimes...so carefree and honest.

Okay guys, think I'm going to go to bed... didn't get to sleep till after 4am, and had to be at work for 8:30, which should tell you how much sleep I got ;) G'night all :)

wasn't that amazing? and i thought Jordis (sp?) did an amazing job with Imagine.

Back
Top Bottom