PLEBA girls party-partying it up on Bri's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it is nothing then why can't he just take 5 minutes to call my mother and let her know and ease our worries? :slant: It's called common fucking courtesy!!! :mad:

I'm sorry, but I've been going crazy for the past week. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:
If it is nothing then why can't he just take 5 minutes to call my mother and let her know and ease our worries? :slant: It's called common fucking courtesy!!! :mad:

*runs away from angry clonecaptian

:hides:

DG:hug:

Dismantled said:

VP:crazy: thats alot of doctors:madspit: cataract surgery ick.

hug for VP's Mom:hug:

DG..you still haven't heard anything? No news is good news most of the time:hug:

Thanks...the surgery is nothing, probably less of an ordeal than getting a tooth filled. They took her in, and she was released 30 minutes later.

wow, had to leave for a second and a zillion posts!
VP, that's lots of schlepping around, but glad your mom is ok.
DG, no news is good news but i would get on the phone and refuse to hang up till they give an answer.
Wild, can't WAIT TILL TORONTO! I'm so excited. Just trying to decide if I should rent a car and sleep in it. I'm thinking I will.

I'm still thinking about Boston :hmm:

VP! :shame: You better get on that missy. I doubt it will be full since it's midweek, but still.... btw, i'm staying with a friend of Ali's on Wednesday night of the Chicago show. I leave at 4 in the morning for the airport so it's good i'm not spending money for a hotel.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm sorry, but I've been going crazy for the past week. :sigh:

Sorry bout that DG, some people can be so rude :mad:

:hug::hug:

stupid question as you have prob already done this but have you tried his secretary at the hospital and asked when they are going to let you know :hug:

Oh!! Yesterday, Sarah spelled out Happy B-day Mom in Mallow-mars on our kitchen table...had it ready for me when I woke up(Gilmore Girls reference).

She had to buy 8 boxes.

Guess what I'm bringing for snacks for the GA line for everyone? :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Oh!! Yesterday, Sarah spelled out Happy B-day Mom in Mallow-mars on our kitchen table...had it ready for me when I woke up(Gilmore Girls reference).

She had to buy 8 boxes.

Guess what I'm bringing for snacks for the GA line for everyone? :lol:

Aww that's so cute! :happy: Mmmm mallow-mars :drool: No complaints there.

Bri!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom