Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: I now officially don't have all U2 releases.. .I don't have this dvd yet.. I really should pick it up tho since I've never seen the concert. I'm not planning to get the boxset remaster though.

You've never seen it :shocked:

I love it , although i would say that as it was the first time i saw U2 live in any form :drool: i was only 14 :cute:

Hi everyone. :kiss: Love Carlos' title. :lmao:

I have the Red Rocks VHS, me and Andy nearly wore it out. :lmao:

I still feel rubbish. Feel so sick today at work. :grumpy:

Am going to car hunt on the net. Will try get on before i go to craigs tonight. :kiss:

Hi everyone. :kiss: Love Carlos' title. :lmao:

I have the Red Rocks VHS, me and Andy nearly wore it out. :lmao:

I still feel rubbish. Feel so sick today at work. :grumpy:

Am going to car hunt on the net. Will try get on before i go to craigs tonight. :kiss:

Hope you feel better Jem :hug:

Hope you find a car soon :wink:

I remember when you made me put the video on when you stayed :love:

You were like :drool::drool:

red%20stapler.jpg

Wild, how do you get us so early on a Saturday? :wink:

Or am i just lazy? :reject::lmao:

Need to catch up. Still got cramps, but am due on this weekend, so me and craig decided if i still have them AFTER the preiod then i'm off to the doctors.

BBL. :kiss:

NI was up at 4.00 am this morning :crack:

And i have 3 dogs that wake me up at 7am :grumpy:

:hug::crack: I only get up that early if it involves Bono or catching a place or a GA line. :lol:

I added pics to the baby thread in LS and am adding holiday pics now to the scenic pics thread. I so need to motivate myself to go town and change mine and Craigs Euros back to £ sterling and get some travel brochures for mine and Craigs ( :yippie: ) holiday next year.

ETA motivated myself am now off. Only took nearly 45 minutes. :lmao:

So you're not going on another holiday with Craigs lovely family? How sad!

:lol:

I know. Hold me. :sad:

:shifty::lmao:

I'll be trying to get him in a 4 star hotel aswell, none of this typical resort hotels. They're :yuck:

<------ hotel snob. :reject: When you've stayed in the Hyatt's and Raddisons of the world its hard to go back. :lmao:

I just changed the Euro's back. Only got £71 for 100 Euro's. :grumpy:

He's coming to pick me up now so hope to catch up with everyone tommorow. :kiss:

:giggle: I thought so yea.

Depends on what location you're at, but usually 3 stars is decent enough too. I wouldn't go for anything lower anyway! :yuck:

Euros > Pounds :wink:

Oh wow... office supplies and stationery + (RED) = :drool: :hyper:

*stationeryaddict* :reject:

I wonder if I'll actually manage to leave the house and go shopping for a swimsuit today. :hmm:

No three day weekend for me. Not even a two day weekend, as I was at work all day today. I had to use a vegetable brush to get the paint/glue off my hands!

Ali, do you actually write letters on the stationary? I can't remember the last piece of 'real' mail I got.

New swimsuit :hyper:?? You gotta be in just the right mood to go swimsuit shopping, I've found. If not, it's just torture.

I haven't written a letter on paper since I was at uni the first time, I think! Which was something like 10 years ago... :reject:
I did send postcards last year... and also this year... and I put notes with packages I send to people sometimes... does that count?

My handwriting's so messy anyway, I dunno if anyone would understand it.

I dunno if I'm in the right mood for swimsuit shopping, but time is short so that helps! I haven't bought a new swimsuit for years and years... probably longer than it's been since I wrote a letter! I'd hate to jump into the ocean with my old one on and have it disintegrate suddenly. :yikes:

It sucks changing any currency into BGP, Jem! :hug: I'd probably only get 40-something pounds for $100 AUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom