Pleba Girls Party...Out of control and loving B's sides..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling the need for some assets at the moment :wink:

1a96b027.jpg

838cb5ae.jpg

:lol: She loves the band, but she's not into Bono the way that I am. :D

Actually, we had a discussion/fake fight about what would happen if she got pulled up on stage. I told her she'd better pull her hand back and put *my* hand in Bono's...she said she wouldn't because it'd be a neat experience. I pointed out that her "neat experience" would be the highlight of my entire life. It ended with me saying that if she did get up there instead of me, she'd better find a new home. :mad: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Actually, we had a discussion/fake fight about what would happen if she got pulled up on stage. I told her she'd better pull her hand back and put *my* hand in Bono's...she said she wouldn't because it'd be a neat experience. I pointed out that her "neat experience" would be the highlight of my entire life. It ended with me saying that if she did get up there instead of me, she'd better find a new home. :mad: :lol:

You sound like my mom....:lmao: She's sooooooooo bad

VintagePunk said:

:lmao::lmao:

Yeah..."neat experience" would not be the way that I would describe it....that's just completely WRONG!!

How many shows is Sarah going to?

Coming :giggle:

Mucca said:

:lmao::lmao:

Yeah..."neat experience" would not be the way that I would describe it....that's just completely WRONG!!

How many shows is Sarah going to?

Coming :giggle:

She's going to all of them with me...as I said to someone earlier today, we're frickin' siamese twins. :lol: About the only time I ever see concerts without her is when they're in bars. We have very similar tastes in music. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom