Pleba Girls Party...Out of control and loving B's sides..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
Perhaps it was the night?

A few days before that, I was trying to send my brother one of the shows, and that's when it started screwing up. :huh: He doesn't know what the hell he's doing, and clicked something and put it into the mode where you can do stuff to each other's computers (administrator mode, or something)...he better not have messed with my computer!!

Okay...as I said before, Sarah's napping (or in bed..whatever)...and she has these super-duper high quality headphones (got them for her for christmas one year, cause she hates earbuds)...anyway, when she's sleeping, I use them. I'm listening to Velvet Dress on them...Bono's right in my ear!!! :drool:

and the first time I ever heard the moans file was on the headphones, too. :combust:

VintagePunk said:
SadGirl?? Did you implode from the hotness of it?? :lmao:

My computer is like 'what the hell are you doing to me?' I'm trying to sort through my entire U2 image gallery while downloading several songs ... Velvet dress is only at 32% :mad:

sorry i disappeared girls...Bri and I got to downloading. I gotta get to bed, but wanted to say night! :wave:

You know... I find some strange things when going through my image collections... I forgot I even had this one!
bonobathingstui.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom