Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. Looks like I didn't miss much today. Wow....look at all these tumbleweeds.

Anyhoo, today was a *beautiful* day! And I most certainly got my arse out there and enjoyed it. Hope y'all had a great day as well! :hug: :heart:

Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi! :)

Jules - Glad you got your paper done! (and your topic..was that inspired by my random comment the other nite? Just curious :p)

VP :heart: :clonelove:
I hope your paper gets done soon! You poor thing! :hug: Statistics :shudder:....omg..I can't beleive I have to take stats next year!!! :help:
You can do it hun!

:hug:s to the rest of you gals too! Hope you're all being good!

TTFN

GG...glad you're here, I could use a break. I've been at this since I got up today. I'm relieved it's almost done, but I feel like my brain is fried, and I'm having trouble coming up with something to say for the last section.

How was your day?

Yeah, it's a stupid stats paper. A huge project we've been working on all term. We had to create a psychological measure, and then run it through a ton of statistical tests for reliability, validity, correlation, etc...and then write it up as though we're submitting it to a psychological journal.

Oh, I totally hear you about the group thing. I HATE group work. This was a small group of 3 of us...the only thing we did together was create the measure...well, at least 2 of us did. The third girl didn't do a damn thing. All the rest of it...gathering data, the stats tests and the write-up was to be done individually.

the last class i had at college, i was commuting mtw. it was not easy for me to do group work, the prof let me be my own group.
i think by the time you're a senior, you should know how to get along with others and not need to be forced into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom