Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:
*brushes some cobwebs off VP's shoulder* Poor VP! Need to send B down with you next time. :wink:

Cobwebs? You've obviously seen my basement. :yikes:

When I went down there to turn the water off earlier tonight (it was still daylight then), I had to take a broom and swing it in front of me to clear the way. :yikes:

I really don't think B would like it down there any more than I do. He's a spoiled rock star. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Cobwebs? You've obviously seen my basement. :yikes:

When I went down there to turn the water off earlier tonight (it was still daylight then), I had to take a broom and swing it in front of me to clear the way. :yikes:

I really don't think B would like it down there any more than I do. He's a spoiled rock star. :lol:

My grandmum had a similar basement. I know basements well. :yes:

:lol: Spoiled rockstar. *can hear B singing 'A rock star is a person in your neighboorhood'*

That man corrupts the most innocent of objects.

Bono17.jpg

That's gorgeous, SG!!! :bow: :bow:

:hmm: You should print off a bunch of your wallpapers, poster-sized, and sell them outside of the venues on the 3rd leg. :yes:

A great idea, until John comes along and kicks your ass, but till then, you could make huge bucks!! :lol:

Night Sami, later DG :hug:

Night Sami :hug:

I totally didn't realize we moved threads :lol: I'm finishing up my mock schedules right now. Course registration is today 8:00 EST so I'll have to stay up till 5:00 am here to register.....it's going to be a long night.

Later DG :hug:

Back
Top Bottom