Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:
Whew! I managed to get everything I needed! :happy:

Extreme morning person should be a new reality tv show! You get 20 contestants, wake 'em all up at 5:00am and watch them bite each others heads off. :lol:

And now I'm gonna go catch some Z's :yawn:
See you later Dis :hug:

have a good...mornings sleep:wink:

I am excited you got everything you wanted:hyper: phew..you must feel better:drool:

I would love to be on that show:hyper: I would rule!!!!:lmao: And if I am not at the gym at 6am..I become a cranky fire breathing dragon....:lmao:I would so win that show.

they are making the horsepulls for the fair in the field right behind my house*squeal..*jumps up and down clapping

I love the fair:love::drool: :drool:

I'm here for a while--I had a lovely visit at the dentist this morning--I had to have a root canal. He offered me some pain meds--I should have taken them. :sad:

Dismantled said:
:shifty: enters room

:hug:

We've all missed you!

I saw your extreme waking up early sport.

I have another one. Extreme insomnia. See how long people can exist on as little sleep as possible, before they snap and head for the belltower with a high powered rifle. :|

The first challenge can be this - keep them up till 6:30 am, then wake them up after 4 hours. Send them outside in the extreme heat and humidity to drive their mothers around.

:mad:

Hey all:drool: worried about me:ohmy: ? awww your all too sweet...I feel like a cat thats been out roaming and just decided to return home:lmao:

I missed you girls too:hug: hope you all took good care of my clone for me too:hug: but not too good care:eyebrow: :wink:

VP your sport sounds dangerous:yikes:maybe this can go with our PMS beating people up sport too:lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, I think its the Blue Crack that does it.
I used to be able to be in bed by 10 everynight, and get up with the sun, not any more......:wink:

I have done that every day this week.

I've never been an early to bed, early to rise person, but this is getting ridiculous. I've been forcing myself to get up after 4 hours, hoping that eventually I'll go to sleep at a more reasonable time, but every night, I wake up around 11 or 12.

I went to bed a couple hours earlier last night, but laid there and tossed and turned, wide awake.

I had a dream about Cheez-Its--I was sitting on the beach eating them. I never have sexy dreams about Bono. I dream about eating. I dreamed the other night I was making sandwiches at a Make-Your-Own sandwich place in the mall. I need to consult a psychic to see what this could mean. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
How about "spending the day with your mom-in-law"?
That could be a good spectator sport.....
If I spent a whole day with my mother in law--God would have to promise me that there is a place in heaven for me. 'Cause it would take all I have to be nice.

Don't know what the temp is outside, but it looks like we got rain and its very windy.
Overcast.....hope it rains all day. I have to work the 1-9 shift ( I got 3 of those this wk :mad: )

VP, do you take naps during the day?
That can make me have problems with sleeping the whole night thru.

Or maybe :eyebrow: you just need someone to wear you out :ohmy:

VP the customers would be in for a beating of a lifetime:lmao:

it sucks that is hot out:madspit: its 83 here..not too humid though.

BD..:lmao: your dreams..cheez-it dreams:drool:

:ohmy: I forgot to tell you girls about my Bono/Adam dream...
I was walking on this forigen beach wiht someone else, I think it was my college roomate..anyway we spotted this guy in a strawhat sitting under mangrove trees. Then we go up to him and it was Bono....but we didn't freak, we were real cool with him and started talking to him and then he said to me "see that guy over there" and I looked and it was Adam (when he had that bleach blond mohawk:yikes: anyway Bono said that that guy liked me.........and it was a couple days ago so I don't remember the rest:(

Bono's Doll said:
If I spent a whole day with my mother in law--God would have to promise me that there is a place in heaven for me. 'Cause it would take all I have to be nice.

I really love my mom-in-law, but the woman looooooovvveees to talk. She can tell you more about people you'll never know than you ever thought possible.
She gets side-tracked also, which causes her to be late to everything, and she a 'pile person' and a 'put it in a plastic sack person'.....meanwhile, I'm a neat freak, so you can imagine the tension when she visits.

greeneyedgirl said:
Don't know what the temp is outside, but it looks like we got rain and its very windy.
Overcast.....hope it rains all day. I have to work the 1-9 shift ( I got 3 of those this wk :mad: )

VP, do you take naps during the day?
That can make me have problems with sleeping the whole night thru.

Or maybe :eyebrow: you just need someone to wear you out :ohmy:

GG, I really don't nap all that often, and I haven't this week - been trying to get myself straightened around.

:hmm: Who could wear me out? I need to get to Europe, stat! :evil:

I did have a Bono dream once--I may have told you. He was teaching a class at the school where I went to. I was walking by the door and I saw him. I waited outside just to look at him when he came out & he did. We spoke. I told him I was a photography student but I didnt have my camera with me to take a picture of him. He kissed me & then I felt something well you know. I told him I would if he wanted to---he said "No, I'm good." Then I woke up.

Bono's Doll said:
I did have a Bono dream once--I may have told you. He was teaching a class at the school where I went to. I was walking by the door and I saw him. I waited outside just to look at him when he came out & he did. We spoke. I told him I was a photography student but I didnt have my camera with me to take a picture of him. He kissed me & then I felt something well you know. I told him I would if he wanted to---he said "No, I'm good." Then I woke up.

:laugh: :lmao: :laugh: Talk about a quickky!!

Bono's Doll said:
I told him I would if he wanted to---he said "No, I'm good." Then I woke up.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Since the beginning of the year, I think I've had 4 Bono dreams, and all of them involved physical contact of some kind or another...and the most recent, a couple of months ago was particularly hot. I just don't have them often enough.

Back
Top Bottom