Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

I'm so confused right now it's not even funny. Well, it would be funny were I not so tired. :yes: So I think I'm going to call it a night, my beloved Near Clone. How about we do some emailing back and forth about it? My email is lardence@gmail.com (it's actually my RPG Larry's account. I still havne't figured out what an Edge/Adam girl is doing writing Larry but there you are.)

Yeah sure. :)
:lol: it's ok, the sheet music sounds pretty confusing.

Sad_Girl said:

Aww, GG I :heart: you and you know it! :flirt:

But Russty is my clone, after all :love:

I'm just lonely for Wild :sad:
haven't seen her in a few days and I'm going into shock....

....must have some WildHoney!!!

If I stay up for another hour, I just might get me some :drool:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: :flirt: I missed you today too! Are things going okay? :heart:

Hi GG :hug: Weldy :hug: DG :hug:

I'll survive. Mark broke his thumb in four places though. Split the knuckle. :yikes: So, a few plans have changed. Not going to Chicago now; since he can't work overtime/side jobs. It's his right hand, even, so there won't be much he can do work wise. Although knowing him, he'll find some way :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'll survive. Mark broke his thumb in four places though. Split the knuckle. :yikes: So, a few plans have changed. Not going to Chicago now; since he can't work overtime/side jobs. It's his right hand, even, so there won't be much he can do work wise. Although knowing him, he'll find some way :lol:

:sad: Aww....I'll miss you though SG....and that sucks for Mark...breaking his thumb and all...:yikes: :sad:

Mucca said:
Russty :hug:
How are yah?

:hug: I'm doing okay. Just had a bit of shite day. My best friend who is supposed to go to Canada with me lost her job. Total fuck arse reason too. Long story, but hopefully she will still be able to go with me.

That and I managed to do something really stupid today and hurt myself. :laugh:

So it was a damn good day all around. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I'm doing okay. Just had a bit of shite day. My best friend who is supposed to go to Canada with me lost her job. Total fuck arse reason too. Long story, but hopefully she will still be able to go with me.

That equally sucks just as bad as SG's friend breaking his thumb in a couple of places.

:sad: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Ouch :yikes:

Sorry about Chicago. :sad: :hug:

I saw in an inferferencer's journal who got the U2 suitcase tattoo. I'll definetly be getting one. :yes: Just not sure if it will be my 1st or 2nd tattoo.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Where did you get that idea from?! :up:

I may have heard it in a song. :wink:

I swear, editors are starting to put U2 references in their issues knowing I read their magazine or paper. The editors of People magazine have been doing this for me all year: I pick up People, find a Bono/U2 mention. Almost every time. It's scary, I tell you.

Today I came home and found my monthly copy of American Libraries (the American Library Association's monthly magazine) in my mailbox. The ad on page 11 for a librarian's service was headlined: "You don't have to go it alone."

(was some copywriter listening to "Sometimes"?)

daygloeyes2 said:

Ouch :yikes:

Sorry about Chicago. :sad: :hug:

I saw in an inferferencer's journal who got the U2 suitcase tattoo. I'll definetly be getting one. :yes: Just not sure if it will be my 1st or 2nd tattoo.

Oh yea...I saw LarryMullen's_POPAngel's Journal too...I want to get one too...but I don't have any money....but at least I know the place that I want to go to.

(also not sure about the type of U2 or other tattoo that I want to get)

Sad_Girl said:

We'll make up for it by having a kick-ass time in Toronto. :yes: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh man that just sucks!!! I hope he will be okay. Hands are really a crappy thing to hurt. Sorry the Chicago trip got canceled. :( I really wish you could go. Man what a poppy day. :madspit: :hug:

HI Snooky :hug: VP :hug:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: What a yucky day :sigh: Oh well, we got Each other and Pleba :heart:

Did anyone happen to watch Rock Star INXS tonight? I'm addicted to the show and need to know who got kicked off! I can't believe it isn't posted on their web site yet! :banghead:

jobob said:

I may have heard it in a song. :wink:

I swear, editors are starting to put U2 references in their issues knowing I read their magazine or paper. The editors of People magazine have been doing this for me all year: I pick up People, find a Bono/U2 mention. Almost every time. It's scary, I tell you.

Today I came home and found my monthly copy of American Libraries (the American Library Association's monthly magazine) in my mailbox. The ad on page 11 for a librarian's service was headlined: "You don't have to go it alone."

(was some copywriter listening to "Sometimes"?)

I knew...it's from Vertigo...but with different words.

Hmm...I think I'm oblivious to that type of mention. Don't know why though...:shrug:

Russty Cat said:

That totally sucks! :madspit:

Are you OK? :yikes:

Aww Russty Well the day is almost over and you survived! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
My Edge Wallpapers are posted now, too. All I have to upload now are the group ones :crack:

:hyper::hyper:

How many wallpapers have you made exactly? You've been making alot for the last couple of months!!

Back
Top Bottom