Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Sooooo ... I plan to get back to my fic soon, really soon. I plan to post again by tomorrow. You'll figure out why when you see it. ;)

OMG, I think I have a fan here ... should I develop an attitude and say "please, no autographs.'?

Your story is unique, and...wow. A lot to say about it. You need to get msn. :)

Last edited:
some help for a newbie

Ok, I joined interference about a month ago and am enjoying the site immensly (sp? doesn't look right any way I do it, lol)

Please, will someone tell me what PLEBA stands for? I know I'm showing my ignorance, but all I've been able to come up with are Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam. What the heck is the P and N for? I took a stab at Pretty Larry Edge Bono Adam Nymphomaniacs but somehow, I don't think that's it :scratch:

PS. I am slowly recovering from reading the captions thread. Thanks, Ladies, for making my day :wink:

Re: some help for a newbie

karinlv said:
Ok, I joined interference about a month ago and am enjoying the site immensly (sp? doesn't look right any way I do it, lol)

Please, will someone tell me what PLEBA stands for? I know I'm showing my ignorance, but all I've been able to come up with are Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam. What the heck is the P and N for? I took a stab at Pretty Larry Edge Bono Adam Nymphomaniacs but somehow, I don't think that's it :scratch:

PS. I am slowly recovering from reading the captions thread. Thanks, Ladies, for making my day :wink:

Hi, and welcome.
:)

One, you probably meant to post this as thread of it's own, rather than a reply.

Two, PLEBA is this here friendly little forum, and, as you've already guessed, stands for Paul (McGuinness), Larry, Edge, Bono, Adam.
A Pleban, is someone who posts here.

Glad to have you here!
TTFN

Re: Re: some help for a newbie

MBS said:

Hi, and welcome.
:)

One, you probably meant to post this as thread of it's own, rather than a reply.

Glad to have you here!
TTFN

Thanks for the welcome, and the answer :) It's been driving me crazy for a bit now.
Actually, I was too shy to post a thread of my own and figured I'd get a reply eventually :wink: You've done that in record time! Thanks again..

ps hope I didn't offend anyone with the nympho thing. I'm not typecasting you all, lol. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Specially when it concerns fantasies of :bono: :larry: :edge: :adam: Is there a thread for that, by chance. J/K :D Not really.

*campaigning to be Larry's official hair gel applier*

Back
Top Bottom