Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey SG - that Adam wallpaper you made yesterday? Makes a damn fine background on my computer, even if my desktop isn't letting me move icons around at the moment :lol:

Hello.
I need a break from writing my :censored: stupid internship journal. No wonder I kept blowing it off. My internship was boring, the journal is boring. :yawn:

"Just give me my degree, and no one gets bored ..."

:laugh:

In other news, I opened up a Photobucket account today. Once I get my papers written by this weekend, and pics loaded, and learn how to post pics, caps will follow. :)

Last edited:
CeeCee said:
Alas no, Near Clone. It's actual sheet music with the chords above the clefs. ANd it's been so bloody long sicne I learned to red music I dunno if I remeber how to anymore.

So it's piano sheet music with chords above it then?

after I get everything uploaded to this PB account, all of the pics I have posted here are going bye-bye :wave:

I can (maybe) actually have a regular PB account with some organization :hyper:

Snooky pie said:
I was just listening to phill collins version of "a groovy kind of love" and think that B really needs to do his own version of it as well :drool: :drool:

:hmm: There are a lot of songs I do that with :yes:

there was one I was hearing on the radio quite often which I'd really like to hear B sing ... but my brain had just decided to shut down and I can't remember what it was :madspit:

But I can *hear* him doing Groovy Kind of love

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: There are a lot of songs I do that with :yes:

there was one I was hearing on the radio quite often which I'd really like to hear B sing ... but my brain had just decided to shut down and I can't remember what it was :madspit:

But I can *hear* him doing Groovy Kind of love

I did that the other day, and can't remember the song, either. :crazy:

CeeCee said:

Well supposedly it can be used for guitar and such with a little conveson to tbas but without knows what the bloody hell i'm looking at no conversion can take place.

Confusing stuff you have there :huh:

You could always learn the chords and the strumming pattern for it first.

Thanks for the ysi of Dirty Day. (was that from you, DG?)

Thanks to the 21st century miracles of DSL and XP, I am downloading it while listening to Internet classic rock radio out of Arizona, posting here, and ignoring my journal.

Meaning I have about 20 open windows on my computer and it took me awhile to navigate my way back here after starting the dowload.

Ain't technology grand? :wink:

Good evening ladies. :D

Just thought I'd pop on for a few minutes to say hi. Things have been insane around here today.

How is everyone doing? :hug:

jobob said:
Thanks for the ysi of Dirty Day. (was that from you, DG?)

Thanks to the 21st century miracles of DSL and XP, I am downloading it while listening to Internet classic rock radio out of Arizona, posting here, and ignoring my journal.

Meaning I have about 20 open windows on my computer and it took me awhile to navigate my way back here after starting the dowload.

Ain't technology grand? :wink:

Hmm...the download didn't work with me...:huh:

But it's cool with me though...I'm fine.

Mucca said:

Confusing stuff you have there :huh:

You could always learn the chords and the strumming pattern for it first.

I'm so confused right now it's not even funny. Well, it would be funny were I not so tired. :yes: So I think I'm going to call it a night, my beloved Near Clone. How about we do some emailing back and forth about it? My email is lardence@gmail.com (it's actually my RPG Larry's account. I still havne't figured out what an Edge/Adam girl is doing writing Larry but there you are.)

Back
Top Bottom