Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dreamed I got Dave Matthews autograph & then he gave me a deep-throated kiss. Why couldnt it have been Bono--I think about him 24-7 and I probably just saw Dave Matthews on TV that day for about 2 seconds!!!!:mad:

greeneyedgirl said:
I've been in capris all summer, very casual dress code.
I'm so lucky, used to have to wear suits and heels to work......don't miss that at all.

Would it be tacky to wear black capris to a funeral? :reject:

They're dressy capris...

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh VP, I saw the plane crash on tv, I can't believe everyone is ok.
That is just amazing.....so lucky.

No, you're right...I should wear something more appropriate. *grumbles* I was just looking for a way out of it. :wink:

I know!! I heard on the news yesterday that emergency response teams were on the scene within 90 seconds...and that evacuations took between one and two minutes. Amazing. They saved a lot of lives, no doubt.

I'm off to lunch--I guess I will have to eat soup or something liquid--my jaw is still numb. I will check in late this afternoon. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
Do you have to stay at the funeral long?
Maybe it won't be so bad.
*wonders what VP looks like all dolled up* :wink:

Oh, believe me, I'm not all dolled up. Black linen pants, and a beige top. I'm not even wearing makeup. :yikes:

And since we're supposed to be there in 10 minutes, I guess my hair is going into a ponytail.

I've put a lot of care into getting ready. :wink:

Back again.....took the dogs for a drive during the storm:yikes:it calms them down....and me:reject:

well it dropped 10 degrees:drool: but its quickly rising and it brought humidity with it:madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
Drea! :hug:

Clone, your internet was down for a week? :( It was, like, the longest week of my life. Clonecaptain withdrawl is bad. :crack:

Look, our clone memories!! :happy:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?threadid=129354&perpage=15&pagenumber=16

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?threadid=129309&perpage=15&pagenumber=9

awww our clone scrapbook:love: its sooo cute and pretty funny:lmao:

Yeah my puter was down but it was our fault..our wireless router and modem were turned off and on in the wrong sequence:huh: and Mr. Dis just figured that out this morning....

now you know how it feels to be cloneless:sad: your going to be cloneless again next week..I am going on vacation with my mom:wink: :(

Dismantled said:

awww our clone scrapbook:love: its sooo cute and pretty funny:lmao:

Yeah my puter was down but it was our fault..our wireless router and modem were turned off and on in the wrong sequence:huh: and Mr. Dis just figured that out this morning....

now you know how it feels to be cloneless:sad: your going to be cloneless again next week..I am going on vacation with my mom:wink: :(

You're going on VACATION???? What is this, with this life outside of interference? :angry:

I have to go. :( Be back later! :hug:

Clonecaptain :love:

daygloeyes2 said:

You're going on VACATION???? What is this, with this life outside of interference? :angry:

:reject: :reject: your right...I will tell mom I cannot go.....:|

:wink: well..I am going to give it a try....venture out into the world...I will come running back here probably:wink:

Back
Top Bottom