PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Wild :wave:

Russty - I should get some more crocheting done on my cousin's wedding ghan today, since it's overcast and cooler in the apt - I didn't stick to the "crochet till noon" thing today, but it's the weekend, so all bets are off :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm hoping to catch up on a lot of writing today :yes: I have 4 fan fics (2 of which are co-authored, only one of which is U2 related) and my book plus a new short story I want to at least lay out the basics for... :yikes:

not to mention all the new pics I ended up with last night and which I now need to save :lol:

That's good news, Russty; sounds to me like you got yourself a keeper :heart:

**Listening to the October CD at the moment :heart: one of my favorites

I want to read any good stuff you get done. hehe As always. :wink:

He is definetly a keeper. He has been so great lately about my work. For years he never really was interested and lately, he is always checking up on how things are going and making sure that I have what I need. Just the fact that he has been showing interest makes my heart feel good. We've been working on trying to be more of a unit then two roommates living together. It was pretty sad when our broker asked me what our goals were together for the next 3-5 years and all I could come up with was trying not to kill each other. We had a long talk about taking more of an interest in each others lives. And I think he finally really took it to heart. I may actually get him to go with me to a rock show yet! :giggle:

Hi Wild! :hug:

Drea said:
Hi Wild :wave:

Russty - I should get some more crocheting done on my cousin's wedding ghan today, since it's overcast and cooler in the apt - I didn't stick to the "crochet till noon" thing today, but it's the weekend, so all bets are off :lol:

I was tempted to start crocheting last night, but I was to lazy to go find more yarn and the right size needle. :lol: I really should sort them all out, rather then having them in one big container.

I want to see pictures when your done with it! :heart:

Well I'm being told its time to go. Church starts in 40 minutes, but it takes us at least 30 to get there. :lol: I'll see all ya'll later tonight. :hug: :heart: :wave:

Have a good day. :D

Russty Cat said:

I was tempted to start crocheting last night, but I was to lazy to go find more yarn and the right size needle. :lol: I really should sort them all out, rather then having them in one big container.

I want to see pictures when your done with it! :heart:

:giggle: I wish all my yarn, etc fit into "one big container"! ;) The wedding ghan isn't all that special, just a rectangle granny ghan in navy, light navy and natural... (Oops, forgot the crochet guild phrase.. "There is no 'just'" :lol: )

If I ever get the pics of the Notre Dame afghan I did for my sister I'll definitely post them... only thing I've ever charted myself :) (Most painful afghan I've ever done - but that's because I'm a Michigan fan, and I LOATHE Notre Dame :mad: )

Last edited:
SG :hug:

Update - my sister went to see my mom around 8:30 and has been calling me. Apparently, mom sounds great, and they're just waiting for her doc to show up, to release (release, release) her. The nurse says he's *always* there first thing in the morning, but not today.

I didn't go because they only allow one visitor per patient in the ER, but I told my sister that if she gets tired of waiting to call and I'd take her place. I got to sleep till 11:30 this morning. :drool:

VintagePunk said:
SG :hug:

Update - my sister went to see my mom around 8:30 and has been calling me. Apparently, mom sounds great, and they're just waiting for her doc to show up, to release (release, release) her. The nurse says he's *always* there first thing in the morning, but not today.

I didn't go because they only allow one visitor per patient in the ER, but I told my sister that if she gets tired of waiting to call and I'd take her place. I got to sleep till 11:30 this morning. :drool:

That's great news about your mum :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Morning...er I mean afternoon all! :wave: :hug:

VP, glad to hear everything's going to be OK :hug:

Thanks DG :hug:

How far are you in the book?? :hyper: Sarah's almost done her second reading, and she just said that since she's read it twice, and actually slept during the second reading, no one has any excuse for not having read it at least once. :lol:

Later Drea!

Back
Top Bottom