PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, Wild!

<jobob tries to think of ways to get Bri to Toronto for the U2 show/big PLEBA meeting>

About Bri's age ... I think I may have something to work with here. If she's gonna be 19, that's the Ontario drinking age. If she's old enough to drink, she's old enough to go off and see U2. What could get her in more trouble, drinking or seeing :bono: ?

oh, hell, we know the answer to that question.
Just pray her parents don't. ;)

Sad_Girl said:
badam.jpg

badam2.jpg

badam3.jpg

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow those pics certainly got the sleep out of my eyes....

VP:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

So she was a better babysitter than the leaders? :lol:

Wow, she sounds really smart. :ohmy: :up:

When I was getting testing done for my ADD, I read a whole legal form to my doctor. She was amazed and she said "Some adults can't even read that." :lol: And my 1st grade teacher called my mother up to let her know how shocked she was that I could read so well.

Let's see.....I've got 2 bookshelves full of books, and a ton of books that need a home. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a bookworm. :wink:

Talk about nerd stories...you know how most 3/4 year olds play and get into mischief? One of her favourite things to do was to sit at the kitchen table with a pencil and a paper, and ask me how to spell words. Really hard words. :lmao: And then math...

I used to be like "OMG, put down the pencil and go play." :lol:

Diane L said:

VP, that's a great story about Sarah! You must have been so proud of her.

Thanks :hug: I was! I think it's party genetic, but partly environmental, too...kids see parents reading constantly, I think they get curious.

jobob said:

<jobob tries to think of ways to get Bri to Toronto for the U2 show/big PLEBA meeting>

About Bri's age ... I think I may have something to work with here. If she's gonna be 19, that's the Ontario drinking age. If she's old enough to drink, she's old enough to go off and see U2. What could get her in more trouble, drinking or seeing :bono: ?

oh, hell, we know the answer to that question.
Just pray her parents don't. ;)

:laugh:!!!!

:hug:

Good convincing argument.....but not for parents who wouldn't let me stay out at my own grad. :| I had to be home by 12 (the official prom ended at 11:30), we had the limo till 12:30..so I didn't even get to enjoy the whole limo party. :sigh:

Anyhooo,.....I was heading to bed.
night! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh geez...it's after 1am....I gotta go shower....and get my ass to bed.....and attempt to watch my new dvd :happy:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams Girls.
:hug: :heart:
Luv y'all.
Keep those fires burning. :lol:

VP :clonelove:
Hope your moms good in the morn. :hug:

Night! :wave:

Thanks Bri :hug: :heart: :clonelove: Enjoy the vids, and I hope that nasty sunburn is better tomorrow!

VintagePunk said:

Talk about nerd stories...you know how most 3/4 year olds play and get into mischief? One of her favourite things to do was to sit at the kitchen table with a pencil and a paper, and ask me how to spell words. Really hard words. :lmao: And then math...

I used to be like "OMG, put down the pencil and go play." :lol:

No math for me :yikes: :no: *cowers at thought of math*

My mother isn't a big reader, but she always enouraged my love of reading by taking me to the library, to book stores, etc. :)

daygloeyes2 said:

No math for me :yikes: :no: *cowers at thought of math*

My mother isn't a big reader, but she always enouraged my love of reading by taking me to the library, to book stores, etc. :)

You and Sarah sound similar in so many ways! Must have been something about 03/88 :wink:

VintagePunk said:

You and Sarah sound similar in so many ways! Must have been something about 03/88 :wink:

Didn't you ask me once after I described my dad if you had sex with him in the late 80's? You were joking, but I'm thinking maybe you're onto something there after you described how similar Sarah and I are. :lmao:

Or our moms did something right along the way with us. :wink: :hug:

After I finish Harry Potter, I'm getting started on Anna Karenina. And it's not for school. It's on my own. :crack:

My summer reading isn't getting done until Labor Day weekend, it's tradition. :lmao: Why break it in my final year of high school? (OMG that's a scary thought) :yikes:

I :heart: reading...but hate being told what to read :down:

Russty Cat said:

I bet Edge could kiss it and make it better. :sexywink:

Ooohh yes. Edge most certainly can.

Well, I'm exhausted and tired and I think I should fill my cup with juice and go to bed. Mmmm. Edgey dreams. Edgey kissing my sunburn after tenderly applying aloe.

Well ladies I'm being told its time for me to go to bed. :( Mr. Cat wants some attention, so I guess I have to go be nice and actually sleep with him for once. :giggle: See ya tomorrow. :hug: :wave: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom