PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty Night Drea and Ruff :hug: :heart:

Good Morning Wild :hug:

Next time someone email me a freakin clue! :laugh: I was still with Bri on the old thread for a bit. Yep I'm a dork. :wink: :giggle:

adamadam.jpg

adamadam2.jpg

hey girls! :wave:

Got my copy of HP today, plus a new pair of phat farm sneakers!! :happy:

How is everyone tonight?

VP - Sorry to hear about your mother, I wish her the best :hug:

SG - you feeling better today?

~BrightestStar~ said:
ruffian said:

i know...but ultimately, the parents just have to agree.

Says who? :grumpy:

:tongue:

*sigh*
If only they trusted my cousin more so I could say i was vsiting him for the weekend...
And then threaten him withtin an inch of his life he tells :lol:

PS.
Ruff......Nice edge pic ;)

Bri, i think you have to insist. you're 18, it's time they let you go to a concert. don't make me kick some parental ass! yeah, i'm fond of that pic :wink:

wild, damn those timezones! :madspit:
night everyone :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yeah, you one-upped me there. :lol:

My mother would read to me at night, and would skip over some parts to get the reading done faster. One night, she told me I realized this and said "Hey, you skipped this part." She said, "How do you know?" and I said "Because I read it earlier." That's when she knew I had taught myself :lol:.

Reading :heart:

Sarah learned to read when she was 3. We were always voracious readers in this house, and I read to her constantly. She had a TON of books, and then she began to read them to me. I thought maybe she had just memorized them, so I went out and bought her a new book, and told her to read it to me. She did. I was like :ohmy:

When she was 4, I used to take her to this twice weekly preschool playgroup at the community centre. The leaders there found out she could read, and one day I went to pick her up...got there a little early, and she was sitting in a chair with all the children on the floor in front of her, reading to them, with the leaders standing in the back, watching. :lol:

Ah poo, my cousin is coming over to play monopoly. :(

Ok I'd better put on some presentable clothes on. (not that I'm walking around in my undies or anything...)

Night girls! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Mucca! :hug: Feeling better today?

I'm reading(or trying to read) HP right now :lol:

Much better. Not coughing as much anymore :D

Thanks for asking :hug:

:lol: Trying to read that on here?!?! good luck!

VintagePunk said:

Sarah learned to read when she was 3. We were always voracious readers in this house, and I read to her constantly. She had a TON of books, and then she began to read them to me. I thought maybe she had just memorized them, so I went out and bought her a new book, and told her to read it to me. She did. I was like :ohmy:

When she was 4, I used to take her to this twice weekly preschool playgroup at the community centre. The leaders there found out she could read, and one day I went to pick her up...got there a little early, and she was sitting in a chair with all the children on the floor in front of her, reading to them, with the leaders standing in the back, watching. :lol:

So she was a better babysitter than the leaders? :lol:

Wow, she sounds really smart. :ohmy: :up:

When I was getting testing done for my ADD, I read a whole legal form to my doctor. She was amazed and she said "Some adults can't even read that." :lol: And my 1st grade teacher called my mother up to let her know how shocked she was that I could read so well.

Let's see.....I've got 2 bookshelves full of books, and a ton of books that need a home. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a bookworm. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:giggle:

:hmm:
I don't know ehn I learned to read.
I know I've always been a night person though..My parents used to put me to bedf, but it was still light out, so i refused to sleep. So in the dim light of my room I used to grab books from my nearby shelf, and read.

Mucca,
Glad your feeling a bit better :hug:
Later!

Hi Wild!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom