PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:lmao:

That reminds me of our wedding night. We were booked into a hotel for the night as NI's family were at our house. Anyway we enjoyed a good start to our marriage. Then we heard teh couple next door and started laughing. To our horror the next morning who did we see coming out of the room???

HIS MUM & DAD :yuck:

OMG, you poor thing!!!! :lol: I'm cringing on your behalf!!

Gah, I just looked out my window and saw my car gone. Then I noticed my keys were gone too. My brother took my car without asking me!!! :mad:

I'm just pissed he didn't ask me first. Hell, in my half-asleep state I would have said yes had he asked me. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Gah, I just looked out my window and saw my car gone. Then I noticed my keys were gone too. My brother took my car without asking me!!! :mad:

I'm just pissed he didn't ask me first. Hell, in my half-asleep state I would have said yes had he asked me. :lol:

:yawn: "Wha..? Yeah, whatever, jus' lee me alone!" Zzzzzz....

Drea said:

That could be fun :angel: :flirt:

well, Adam does like to watch :D

Thanks everyone. :hug: At least I know she's fine, they just need to give her a few more breathing/mask treatments that she can't get at home.

And she told my sister to tell me not to come up till after 4 pm. :mad: Stubborn, stubborn woman... :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks everyone. :hug: At least I know she's fine, they just need to give her a few more breathing/mask treatments that she can't get at home.

And she told my sister to tell me not to come up till after 4 pm. :mad: Stubborn, stubborn woman... :lol:

:hug:

It seems like her spirits are good though. :lol: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

She sounds like a strong woman your mum :hug:

My mum would do exactly the same thing as yours

OMG, Sarah went up for a shower a few minutes ago, and put that friggin' HP book in my lap. Came down and saw that I wasn't reading it. Now she's sitting next to me reading aloud...says she's going to continue till I start reading myself. :mad:

VintagePunk said:
OMG, Sarah went up for a shower a few minutes ago, and put that friggin' HP book in my lap. Came down and saw that I wasn't reading it. Now she's sitting next to me reading aloud...says she's going to continue till I start reading myself. :mad:

:lmao:

I'm on pg 355 btw....

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Is there any difference between the kids version & the Adults version???

Back
Top Bottom