PLEBA Girls Party on a beach, and Bono is a cabana boy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi girls...shouldn't that be..."cabono boy?" Chizip came up with that one long ago, so I can't take credit. I have a loaner laptop for the evening. VP, I heard about the Toronto plane crash, but only about 10 seconds of info...sorry to hear that :sad:

ruffian said:
hi girls...shouldn't that be..."cabono boy?" Chizip came up with that one long ago, so I can't take credit. I have a loaner laptop for the evening. VP, I heard about the Toronto plane crash, but only about 10 seconds of info...sorry to hear that :sad:
Loaner laptop?? Did something happen to yours?? :yikes:

Scary stuff. Every time I start to get my nerve up about flying, something like this happens. :(

Actually, I know what my problem is...I'm a control freak. :reject:

Vp, it occurred to me that the crash in TO did not bode well for your fear of flying...

yes, my computer totally died the other night while Bri and I were MSNing. it's not looking good. i dropped it a few times in Europe, so that may have something to do with it :reject:

oh, and i got the other DVD today, VP--thanks :hug: mmmmm....more motivation to work out now ;)

bono_gal said:
Wow, doncha just love internet perverts? :huh:

Be great if they got a life eh?
Hi BG :wave: did i miss somethin' about perverts???

Later Sami :hug:

DG, I thought about you last night. I was sitting here in the wee hours with a word file open, reading fan-fic, and my laptop got so hot, it left red marks on my legs. :yikes: I set it to hibernate for 10 minutes, then tried it again, and it reheated within 5 minutes. It wasn't till I closed everything and rebooted completely that it stopped. I'm scared shitless that I'm going to lose everything on mine. :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:
Bye Sami! :hug:

Hi Ruff! :hug: Sucks about the laptop. :madspit:
thanks DG--i know you've been there :hug: i took it to the "sick ward" at my university's computer center and i just kept thinking..."not the Bono pix, not the Bono pix..."

VP, that news story is terrifying. On the way from Dublin to Wales our plane got hit by lightning and we freaked out. It was rough going...sounds like similar weather in Toronto. I hope there are no casualities, but that does not seem likely...

VintagePunk said:
Later Sami :hug:

DG, I thought about you last night. I was sitting here in the wee hours with a word file open, reading fan-fic, and my laptop got so hot, it left red marks on my legs. :yikes: I set it to hibernate for 10 minutes, then tried it again, and it reheated within 5 minutes. It wasn't till I closed everything and rebooted completely that it stopped. I'm scared shitless that I'm going to lose everything on mine. :sad:

:yikes:

Did you have it on all day? Has it happened before? For me, I would leave it on all day and it did that. I think I burnt the comp out. And it happened alot of times before my comp finally crashed. It would just shut off.

Hi Wild! :hug: I'm sorry there are perverts about. didn't we have one of those a while back...?

VintagePunk said:

Ruff, my tickets for Chi 1 are ordered. :hyper:

Just need to find a reasonably priced room for Mon and Wed, now.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :hyper: OMG yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruffian said:

thanks DG--i know you've been there :hug: i took it to the "sick ward" at my university's computer center and i just kept thinking..."not the Bono pix, not the Bono pix..."

VP, that news story is terrifying. On the way from Dublin to Wales our plane got hit by lightning and we freaked out. It was rough going...sounds like similar weather in Toronto. I hope there are no casualities, but that does not seem likely...

I know. :sad: This is one instance when I wishour media were more like yours, and got news out FAST.

daygloeyes2 said:

:yikes:

Did you have it on all day? Has it happened before? For me, I would leave it on all day and it did that. I think I burnt the comp out. And it happened alot of times before my comp finally crashed. It would just shut off.

I never turn mine off. Ever. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom