PLEBA Girls Party on a beach, and Bono is a cabana boy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PopEdgev.jpg

PopEdgev2.jpg

AllU24062.jpg

sami0201 said:
ok, I'll ask because I'm so confused! what's up with the whole clone thing and who is who's clone? :reject:

Well, I don't know how VP and Bri became clones, but Dis(aka Dismantled, don't know if you talked to her yet) is my clone. It happened through a series of coincidences and similarities. Later on, she became my clonecaptain. :love:

OMG Gabe actually updated the October site :shocked: :shocked:

They're playing during the week U2's in town?? Alright, that does it, everyone coming to TO for the shows is getting dragged to see October if at all possible :evil:

http://october.ca for those curious :wink:

sami0201 said:
ok, I'll ask because I'm so confused! what's up with the whole clone thing and who is who's clone? :reject:

VP and Bri started it. I don't have a clone. I have a Near CLone. Mucca is my Near Clone. Maybe someday we'll be full clones but for now, she's my Near CLone.

sami0201 said:

When two or more people have the same tastes/traits in stuff...can also be geographical too.

The Clones (as I know of):

Bri and VP are the Orginal Clones
Jemma, Wild and Susan are Clone Triplets
Cindy and Mucca are Near Clones
Me and GG are unoffical Illinois Clones
Dis and DG are CloneCaptains.

That's all I know of.

~BrightestStar~ said:

You're living with me?!?

Where?!

:shifty:

Is that *you* in the closet? :ohmy:

VP...with alll our commanalities, you'd think we were clones or something.........

oh wait.

we are.

:wink: :clonelove:

They're at your house, too?? :ohmy: :wink:

Hey, is that you in the kitchen?? :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, I don't know how VP and Bri became clones, but Dis(aka Dismantled, don't know if you talked to her yet) is my clone. It happened through a series of coincidences and similarities. Later on, she became my clonecaptain. :love:

VP should we pull out the scrapbook? :hyper: :happy:

:lol:

VP and I are the original clones. It happened through pure magic, when the stars aligned, and radioactive water (as well as three headed fishes) may have also played a part.

Not everyone has a clone, since one does not *get* one, the just seem to happen...

And may I say, I love my clone :love:
She rocks.

VP and I were separated at birth.........with the help of a time machine.

It's all very complex.

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

VP should we pull out the scrapbook? :hyper: :happy:

:lol:

VP and I are the original clones. It happened through pure magic, when the stars aligned, and radioactive water (as well as three headed fishes) may have also played a part.

Not everyone has a clone, since one does not *get* one, the just seem to happen...

And may I say, I love my clone :love:
She rocks.

I second what she said. :yes:

And I love my clone. Even though she comes and goes. :grumpy:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom