PLEBA Girls Party on a beach, and Bono is a cabana boy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Cool. :) I might go see Hustle and Flow this weekend.

Snooky, here's the full size version. Enjoy. :drool:

e71c9a49.jpg

I have to warn you though...Hustle and Flow is a bit gritty...but it's a Hip-Hop realated movie...so gansta grittiness comes with it.

:drool: :combust: two thumbs :up: on the picture though.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I have to warn you though...Hustle and Flow is a bit gritty...but it's a Hip-Hop realated movie...so gansta grittiness comes with it.

:drool: :combust: two thumbs :up: on the picture though.

It looks like a great film and it's getting great reviews. I remember hearing that it got alot of buzz earlier this year at Sundance.

See you later Sami! :hug:

CeeCee said:
Just went to change into jammies and discovered cat peed on my bed again. 8sighs* damn cat. I cleaned the litter box I dunno why she's peeing on my bed.

my cat used to do that a few months ago...but he stopped. maybe it's just a phase- a really gross/annoying one!

VintagePunk said:
DG, glad you liked the movie...wasn't it incredible?? :happy:

Weldy, can you recommend any good online maps that show the venue, and the surrouding area/hotels??

We need an online map that highlights a hotel in pink and says THE BOYS ARE STAYING HERE

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Another problem for me is that I used to carefully title all my pics according to subject. That was back when I had hundreds. Now that it's in the thousands, I've just been saving without renaming, so that makes them even harder to find. :|

The problems we Plebans face. :wink:

You too?!? :hyper:

You are *so* like me it is even funny.

:wink:

I used to rename, now thanks to SG I have a bunch of pics called Uplaod1,2,3 etc. :|

:tongue:

How are my girls tonight? :hug: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

Probably. :lmao:

Do you want me to try for the 883939th time to send you that file on MSN? :lol:

Bri! :hug:

Sure...I hate to keep troubling you for it, but thanks! Maybe we'll get lucky like we did for the IWF file, one of these times. *fingers crossed*

Bri!! :hug: :clonelove:

Another commonality for our scrapbook!! :happy:

VintagePunk said:
DG, glad you liked the movie...wasn't it incredible?? :happy:

Weldy, can you recommend any good online maps that show the venue, and the surrouding area/hotels??

Hmm..Have you tried Orbitz.com? They have the hotels that you are looking for...and for the price that you want to.

You can even choose a hotel/car or hotel/flight combo.

Maps: Try MapQuest.com....that's the one I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom