Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sigh: Where IS everybody tonight?? Where's Wild??

she needs to get on msn like, RIGHT NOW!!!!! :scream: it's urgent dammit!!!!!!
:shifty: I found a certain profile on a certain profile site!

Hey Gg! :hug: How did your exams go?

Out of the mouths of babes: While watching "Classic Albums: Joshua Tree" I paused it on Edge. PopEdge, so cowboy hat, funky shirt. And I ask my little brother (I've been trying to teach him who U2 are) who that is and he goes "Astronaut." I told my bro: "No, that's The Edge." And he looked at me and said "No, spaceman." I went "Wow, Edge, even my brother knows you're a science geek from the future just by lookin at ya." :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
:lmao: Edge the space geek! sounds about right!

:drool: I just found this... :shifty: will remove it soon
:camera:

I think it's from somewhere at least.. five years ago :lol: it's at my old school, I recognize the stage!

Last edited:
:grumpy: Oh sure. Zooey signs on right when I have to leave. I see how it is. :madspit:

:wink:

:hug: Later girls.

:lol: no his hair is short now... :shifty: as short as the hair of the guy most left in my sig.... :whistle:

:drool: I've done his hair once when it was this long tho.... he's got the softest hair I've ever ran my fingers trough!

:ohmy: you're getting a Wii???? NICE! :lol: they're so expensive here, I pass!

:crack: and it's definately a sign I'm tired when I read your name as Bono I Shot...

:yawn: till tomorrow ladies!

Hey all :wave:

I'm not going to stay on, I just wanted to give those who were interested an update on our climate conference role play. :D
I (representing USA) kicked ass! My arguments were strong and agressive, and my opponents were stupid and useless :wink: After a while you get really weird while playing these games though, I had a really hard time stepping out of character. At one point I even suggested that it was a good thing that Samoa was sinking into the ocean, and NO ONE argued with me :shocked: I ruled the game though, and in the end, USA only agreed to global limitations on carbondioxide (I think?) which in reality doesn't mean anything.

Well, I need to head off to bed now, have an early morning.

Night :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
hi frankie! :D how are you.........and I've forgotten......

where do you hail from? :)
USA.

I'm good. How's you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom