PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
sleep.jpg

1Bonomouth.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
:drool: :drool: :combust: I'll take two of those & won't call you back in the morning! Hell, I won't call anybody back -- matter of fact, NO ONE would ever hear from me again!!! :evil: :lol:

Last edited:
Re: Re: PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

BluRmGrl said:

:drool: :drool: :combust: I'll take two of those & won't call you back in the morning! Hell, I won't call anybody back -- matter of fact, NO ONE would ever hear from me again!!! :evil: :lol:

You'd keep him all to yourself...greedy...:tsk:

:wink:

Not much in the way of sims tonight, Mucca... Just Sim Russty and Sim Sad Girl had a little bit of fun :D

I'm working out a schedule Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thursday are still open. Which one would you like to sign your household up for?

Bri!!! :hug:

The cruise was really fun. They had karaoke at the last half of the trip and I had planned to sing Beautiful Day but the sign up list was so long it never got to me by the end of the night! :madspit:

Mucca said:

The cruise was really fun. They had karaoke at the last half of the trip and I had planned to sing Beautiful Day but the sign up list was so long it never got to me by the end of the night! :madspit:

You were going to do karaoke? You brave soul you. :lol::up:

Sad_Girl said:

I aim to please :D

Edge has grown on me... He's a total cutie :cute: (Though I still don't lust after him, but I do think he's adorable)

:hug:

08ed4faf.jpg

:cute: stupid watermark......:madspit:

Do you still think of your uncle when you see him?? :huh:

Drea said:

:drool: My Adam dealer returns! *G*

So what's this about a Sims schedule? I'm still catching up on things...

SG's setting up a schedule of days for her to play each household. Our day is tomorrow! :hyper:

I'm so excited about this, it's pathetic. :lmao:

Mucca said:

When I went on my grade 8 trip to Quebec, we went on a cruise, but it rained so we coulfdn't go on deck. The dance and such was fun though.
I bet you had a blast! :hug:
And kareoke? :giggle: :rockon:

Mucca said:
What's the sign-up for? updates? :scratch:

I've really been missing out on alot eh?!?! :huh:

:lol: I have seven sims households, and because of lack of time, I am reserving one as the main house for the day one day each week. so if you know you're sim is likely to be up to something on, say thursday... because there are some people getting bummed out that their sims aren't doing much

although I do play with the U2 households every day, so anyone could see SOME action

daygloeyes2 said:

You were going to do karaoke? You brave soul you. :lol::up:

If it means sharing the U2 love than I'm up for it!! Besides a bunch of guys sang Savage gardens - truly, madly, deeply completely off key. Had I gone after them I'd sound just as good as Bono :lol:

Mucca said:

If it means sharing the U2 love than I'm up for it!! Besides a bunch of guys sang Savage gardens - truly, madly, deeply completely off key. Had I gone after them I'd sound just as good as Bono :lol:

I would have paid to see those guys singing that. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

When I went on my grade 8 trip to Quebec, we went on a cruise, but it rained so we coulfdn't go on deck. The dance and such was fun though.
I bet you had a blast! :hug:
And kareoke? :giggle: :rockon:

I didn't dance much that day cause it was really sunny so it was really bright inside, which really kills the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom