PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I missed everyone! :madspit:

I gotta go get a prescription filled, went to the doctor today and it turns out I have a sinus infection :slant:. And then off to the movies, and then I'm coming home, pulling the covers over my head, and not leaving my bed til Monday. Well, maybe I'll leave to be here. :wink:

Gotta run. VP, Bri, and Drea have a great time at Ikeafest! And Wild, Susan and Jemma are probably having a great time now. See you all later! :hug:

*sigh* I missed everyone as well. :( I know all of ya girls meeting up are already gone, but I'm sending up a prayer for ya that you all find each other and have a great time together. I'll be thinking of you when I'm doing all the dirty dishes and watching lots of television. :wink:

And yes I just woke up and its 11:00. What?! :wink: :lol:

:sigh: Nobodies here yet :no:

I guess I'll just post the sims updates and wait...
1.gif

DG and Drea had a party today; this is DG 'Bustin' a move' :giggle:
DGBAM.jpg

Original Sim Adam deciding VP is 'hot like woah' (DG and JT Sim Bono Dancing)
AdamVPhot.jpg

DG and JT Sim Adam chatting at the party (yeah they finally meet!)
ptyda.jpg

VP, Drea and 2 (yes 2 you lucky sim girl!) Adams!
dax2.jpg

Drea flirting with JT Sim Adam (She REALLY likes him a lot... and they seem to get along well :up: )
DJTAflirt.jpg

:hyper: :happy:

Is it sad that I am ridiculously happy by this? :lmao:

I'm going back to bed. I still feel like crap, but this made me feel a little better :lol:. See you all later! :wave: :hug:

:( Man I missed you guys again! I guess I'll float around for a while. But I'll be checking in. I can't wait to hear how everyones day was.

I watched the movie "In The Name of the Father". I've seen it so many times before, but man it still gets to me everytime. Damn good film. :D

:hug: Fly I'm doing good. Had a nice quiet day around here. Bummed around, worked a bit while the kids were napping and watched the telly. We are being so lazy. :giggle: I'm so jealous you got to see the movie! I can't wait to see Angelina. :drool:

Hi BG :hug: I'm doing good. :D Just eating my dinner. How you doing?

Hi BG! :wave: :hug:

Ah I love lazy days Russty. Unfortunately I didn't have a lazy morning/afternoon as I was working :madspit: but I had the most incredible nap when I got back :laugh:

And now I'm watching a ZooTV performance of Ultraviolet and it is just :drool: I can post the link if anyone wants it!

:lol: Fly I was just thinkiing about watching Zootv! :giggle: I need to label all of these dvds I have, cuz I don't know whats on most of them anymore, expect that they are U2 stuff. hehe

Sorry, your not having a good day BG. :hug: I hope the crap gets better.

I am having a tiny bit of guilt about it being fathers day tomorrow and I didn't send my dad anything, but since he doesn't have any contact with me anyway...I'm sure he won't notice or care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom