PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm having a deep conversation with a friend about how music can change your life. I totally believe thats true. And I had a major life music moment in 2003 and I don't know, but I have a feeling something is gonna happen in November. Even if its just me realizing I'm were I should be thats enough.

But do you ever get at the shows this feeling like, "Damn could my heart be any fuller at this moment?!" Just like it moves you so much, that its hard to even put into words?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:eek:

Awww...shucks.....*scuffs shoe* :heart::clonelove:

And y'all better damn well know, the feeling is mutual!
VP, you're the bestest clone, a clone coulda every wanted. :heart: :hug: :heart:

( I was all worried for a lil after I left that y'all wouldn't like me any more....that I didn't live up to expectations.....the I saw something shiny... :hug:

Me too!!! I told Sarah you probably thought I'm lame, and that you'd be sending out secret e-mails, looking for a new clone. :reject: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Man I'm having a deep conversation with a friend about how music can change your life. I totally believe thats true. And I had a major life music moment in 2003 and I don't know, but I have a feeling something is gonna happen in November. Even if its just me realizing I'm were I should be thats enough.

But do you ever get at the shows this feeling like, "Damn could my heart be any fuller at this moment?!" Just like it moves you so much, that its hard to even put into words?

yeah, i've been there..... those transcendent moments at stunning live shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom