PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
OMG! I just realized.... Holy :censored: .... I was looking at this pic of Adam thinking how hot he was, and I realized... He looks JUST LIKE my Doctor!
Adamn3.jpg

(Suddenly, I'm not feeling so well.... :wink: )

Dr. Adam says - "just put your legs in the stirrups, little lady, and let me take care of you..." :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Dr. Adam says - "just put your legs in the stirrups, little lady, and let me take care of you..." :wink:

:faint: Damn... :drool: I already had a crush on my dr... now I'm not even going to be able to look at him without grinning and giggling

(MMmmm Dr. Adam ... :hmm: :combust: )

******* Thank you, VP, SG, Bri & dg*******

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

<it may seem silly, but maybe not at all, i can go home and have the good cry about it , that I never really had-- cuz i can feel myself tearing up reading your reactions/words of comfort........yeah, it makes sense

Yeah, the comfort i really never got from my sis and my friend>

ha...now i feel a bit angry at them :wink: that makes sense too...i won't bother with them about ...it'll go away pretty quick.....
i got to here..... where i could get what i needed..... :hug: asgain

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

<it may seem silly, but maybe not at all, i can go home and have the good cry about it , that I never really had-- cuz i can feel myself tearing up...that's ok >

Not silly at all, sweetie...that would be SO disappointing. :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

<it may seem silly, but maybe not at all, i can go home and have the good cry about it , that I never really had-- cuz i can feel myself tearing up...that's ok >

:hug: It's definitely one of the many un-fair things in this life.

dazzledbylight said:

It's not silly at all. When you finally release something like this that you've held in for so long, it's normal to cry about it. :hug:

Hey girls...seems like all I've done tonight is drop in to say goodbye....just took some Nyquil and I'm gonna read a few pages of Killing Bono before I drop off.

I hope everyone is here Monday night...I'm gonna have the post-weekend at home depression.

Anyway, EVERYONE take your two Bonos and sleep well. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Elessarian said:
Hey girls...seems like all I've done tonight is drop in to say goodbye....just took some Nyquil and I'm gonna read a few pages of Killing Bono before I drop off.

I hope everyone is here Monday night...I'm gonna have the post-weekend at home depression.

Anyway, EVERYONE take your two Bonos and sleep well. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've lost count of how many times I've read Killing Bono. :lol:

Night E! Feel better sweetie! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:drool: :drool: I'd make an appointment for the 'full' examination (I've never had one) if my doctor looked like that... :wink: (Not that I've been to a doctor in years either :lol:)

Dazz...there's nothing like a good cathartic cry. Except one with friends. :hug:

VP, I knew I was remembering a cruise from somewhere...it was Mucca!! M, your pics are smashing! I hope you had an awesome time (I think I remember reading that you did...but I'm kinda drugged out at this point. :huh: ) :wink:

SG...are those photos of Bono during LAPOE... do you know if any/alot of them from this guy Mr. Azzaz???

I've been VERY Impressed witgh the little i've seenof his U2 Concertphotos-- since i've only noticed his name for the first time

dazzledbylight said:
SG...are those photos of Bono during LAPOE... do you know if any/alot of them from this guy Mr. Azzaz???

I've been VERY Impressed witgh the little i've seenof his U2 Concertphotos-- since i've only noticed his name for the first time

I'm not sure, they are all photos I've picked up either here or at U2Tours ... I don't keep as good of track of who took them as I ought to :reject:

Re: Re: Re: PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

daygloeyes2 said:

You'd keep him all to yourself...greedy...:tsk:

:wink:
It's true... :sad: Maybe the 2 of them (!!! :ohmy: ) should SPANK me for being so stingy?!?!? :hyper: :macdevil: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Drea, did you see in the previous thread (I think??) when I asked you what colour your DD shirt is??

I'm bouncing between this thread and catching up on the others, haven't seen that yet - but it's a white tshirt with the 5 members of DD on the front of it, all holding guitars *g*

Drea said:

I'm bouncing between this thread and catching up on the others, haven't seen that yet - but it's a white tshirt with the 5 members of DD on the front of it, all holding guitars *g*

Do you know what time you'll be getting there?

I think it's on the last few pages of the previous thread when Bri and I were discussing...

And...forgive me if i've asked you thing (i'm really tired), but did you see the other night where I explained that we might not be able to stay for very long? Real life committments. :sigh:
Plus, I found out yesterday that I have a ton of school work to have prepared before a meeting on Monday.
:madspit: :madspit:

Last edited:
Drea said:

I have that shirt! :hyper:

Russty

I just caught your post back on the last thread about your dad house inspection

:lmao: that's sooo coool!

My dad had done lighting......mostly inside [some outside] stores [including MACY's NYC 1st floor in the laqte 80's}, inside Museums,.

No thearter stuff nor music.... except for the one time in the ??? late '70's or ?80-82 the company he was with at the time-- sold some of the biggest ?? HaLOGON lights to The Rolling Stones's Stage Lighting people.......

he got tix, which I promply called up one of MY oldest freinds and serious RS fan... I wasn't a big fan... so I gave them to her... They ended up in the 4th row! she was elated!

I thot jeez couldn't he have gotten them for Thwe WHo or Springateen?

eehhh the cafe's ready to close in 2 mins...so BIG :hug:s and thanks to you all

I relly came here extra tonight to finish my story and hang out...tho i didn't get to do much of that...but I was planning to be here tom nite anyway..

i'll be cuaght up enough to REALLY hang ouit & party!!!

hopefully i'll catch our hyperized PPG friends over thje water!!! & on-line after the show!!:laugh: :laugh: that should be Funnnn!!!

dazzledbylight said:
Russty

I just caught your post back on the last thread about your dad house inspection

:lmao: that's sooo coool!

My dad had done lighting......mostly inside [some outside] stores [including MACY's NYC 1st floor in the laqte 80's}, inside Museums,.

No thearter stuff nor music.... except for the one time in the ??? late '70's or ?80-82 the company he was with at the time-- sold some of the biggest ?? HaLOGON lights to The Rolling Stones's Stage Lighting people.......

he got tix, which I promply called up one of MY oldest freinds and serious RS fan... I wasn't a big fan... so I gave them to her... They ended up in the 4th row! she was elated!

I thot jeez couldn't he have gotten them for Thwe WHo or Springateen?

eehhh the cafe's ready to close in 2 mins...so BIG :hug:s and thanks to you all

I relly came here extra tonight to finish my story and hang out...tho i didn't get to do much of that...but I was planning to be here tom nite anyway..

i'll be cuaght up enough to REALLY hang ouit & party!!!

hopefully i'll catch our hyperized PPG friends over thje water!!! & on-line after the show!!:laugh: :laugh: that should be Funnnn!!!

The Stones???? :drool:

Night Dazz! See you tomorrow!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom