PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
NBW1.jpg

*whimpers*

Want...

:drool: :drool:

:bow:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I have seven sims households, and because of lack of time, I am reserving one as the main house for the day one day each week. so if you know you're sim is likely to be up to something on, say thursday... because there are some people getting bummed out that their sims aren't doing much

although I do play with the U2 households every day, so anyone could see SOME action

oooh....very smart thinking! :up: :D

Hmm...:hmm: Can I sign up for monday then? :D

Who else is in my household...I know Dis is, whose the third person, I can't remember? :scratch:

dazzledbylight said:
.... >>>>> It's DONE !!!!! <<<<<<<<

early FEB 1988
i'm scanning The pages on the bus among the things i definately looking for/stop tO read becaUASE OF MY INTERESTS....my eyes suddenly catch this......

"...Mr. ____ _______ of Island Records died suddenly ________....."

part of me went uh?........ uh oh no. oh no.......

Later in the evening it was my sis who got me on the phone first....terrible tragedy, yeah, sis I saw it in the paper this afternoon...
HE was the husband of my sis's friend who was good friends with this man's wife......that was the end o

I shrugged, sighed oh well, to my sis....
i mentioned it one of her oldest best freinds [who became my friend over time] and we with some steradt others have been seeing R&R concerts -includiong u2- for over 25 yrs together.

and i NEVER mentioned IT to ANYONE again

I felt i had no right to my feelings which got clamped down so FAST, because it was the adult, mature, senstive thing to do.....
but feelings I HAD to have had...otherwise
why would i have avoided - by not seeing R&H in the theater ESPafter MY SIS came HOME RAVING at how FANTASTIC it was!!!! <looks like i had 'issues'.>

but this is how I REALLY FELT
:mad: :mad: :scream: :scream: :scream: :sad: :sad:!!!!!!

I felt SOOOO FUCKING CHEATED !!!!!!!!!!!out of even having a REAL CHANCE at least to have a go at it....

I have sucha mix of "common place" & esoteric spiritual & "controversial" Theoterical Quantums Ideas I've read about- paARAELLEL EARTHS/PEOPLE/ EVENTS SIMILAR AND THAT BRACH OFF REALLY CHANGING HISTORY [ THINK OF tREK'S TIME LINE CONTINIUM POLICE :D sorry pinky slip.... add ion free will & "destiny" stuff....
maye it wasn't meant to br at that time.... but it sure hurt like hell!!!

It was coming here and seeing all those R&H stills that over a coupl of months slowly brought it up again close to the surface......and i finally had to "SAY something" only I guess I was too soon when I hadn't ben around too long.... i figured if i couldn't say something to suoper fans here...where could i -since i wasn't going to bring it up to my sis.....

i felt 'safe enough' now with you all to rebridge the story....

so thaT'S IT My PPG Peeps..........
AND THANKS FOR LISTENING :hug: S

Dazz- I totally understand how you feel! Wow, as wrong as it feels because someone's death was involved, there's nothing unnatural about feeling as if you had something precious snatched from your grip! :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
hey I'm past 2200

I'll be a New Yorker pretty soon!!! Or i should say a double New Yorker :wink:
....and I thot it might take till the end of fall tll i posted up 2500 ....:lol: :lol:!!!!!!

Woo-hoo! :rockon:

And I agree with everyone else. It's totally natural to feel how you felt, even with the circumstances. :hug:

Thanks Dazz. :D That means a lot coming from a real artist

My mom is an amateur artist, I think she's really talented but she never wants anyone outside of the family and close friends to look at her stuff :shrug: I can't do much with charcoal or watercolors but I love playing with my digital photo editor :D

daygloeyes2 said:
Mucca you look great! :cute: :up: :hug:

And I love those glasses. :)

Thanks DG :hug:

Our cruise actually had a theme to it but they didn't tell anyone so that was kind of silly. It was Hawaiin, could you tell?? :rolleyes:

Night Bri!
Naughty B dreams :hug:

OMG! I just realized.... Holy :censored: .... I was looking at this pic of Adam thinking how hot he was, and I realized... He looks JUST LIKE my Doctor!
Adamn3.jpg

(Suddenly, I'm not feeling so well.... :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:
OMG! I just realized.... Holy :censored: .... I was looking at this pic of Adam thinking how hot he was, and I realized... He looks JUST LIKE my Doctor!
Adamn3.jpg

(Suddenly, I'm not feeling so well.... :wink: )

Oh no....are you feeling a little fainty, do you need CPR? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom