PLEBA Girls Party: No One Can Take The Place of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:

hey :rockon:

the girl to guy ratio went to 4646757:2

I like those odds :tongue:

And people were trying to say that guys wanted their own little pleba?

jobob said:

OK. Let's try it this way: You can get to Podcasts from the iTunes Music Store. Open iTunes, go to the Music Store from your menus, and select Podcasts from Inside the Music Store.

When you get to Podcasts, type U2 into the Search box at the top right. The @U2 Podcast should be the top podcast, and it's free to subscribe to.

thank you again, I will try that. I guess sometimes people forget they need to talk to me like i am four years old or I don't get things

pattip2000 said:

thank you again, I will try that. I guess sometimes people forget they need to talk to me like i am four years old or I don't get things

No, I wasn't trying to do that, patti. :reject:

I just find some of this stuff so easy -- and I just installed the latest version of iTunes and wasn't sure which iTunes version you have -- that I wanted to explain it simply.

the rockin edge said:
hi jobob :wave:

:lol: :rockon:

so what do I do? ;)

canadian election eh :hmm:

we must wear tight pants to accentuate our bulges and hunt for PLEBAn foxes because we are...

snl545un.jpg

TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS

jobob said:

No, I wasn't trying to do that, patti. :reject:

I just find some of this stuff so easy -- and I just installed the latest version of iTunes and wasn't sure which iTunes version you have -- that I wanted to explain it simply.

I was being serious. I need step by step instructions for life.

the rockin edge said:
hi jobob :wave:

:lol: :rockon:

so what do I do? ;)

canadian election eh :hmm:

That's right, eh. Good thing I live near the Canadian border and knew they were having a national election. So I knew VP and Bri and Drea and Fly would be distracted by Important Issues tonight. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

we must wear tight pants to accentuate our bulges and hunt for PLEBAn foxes because we are...

snl545un.jpg

TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS

Oh, that's so cute!!!

I don't think either of you guys were born when this skit was originally on SNL! But it was really a lot of fun to watch.

And I would love to go out with a guy like Steve Martin...funny, and another Silver Fox. :reject:

jobob said:

That's right, eh. Good thing I live near the Canadian border and knew they were having a national election. So I knew VP and Bri and Drea and Fly would be distracted by Important Issues tonight. :wink:

:lol:

I knew there was an election soon, just didn't know it was tonight:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

snl545un.jpg

TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS

:lmao:

Who are lucky Pleban foxes have a wild and crazy sense of humor.

At least one of us does, anyway. :wink:

Something random that I’m excited about so I want to tell you guys: I bought the Bono Rolling Stone off of ebay yesterday at about noon (I know bad, bad fan. I should have gotten it sooner) and it was waiting on my doorstep tonight when I go come from work :drool: , I’m going to need to go soon so I can drool over it some more before bed tonight.

pattip2000 said:
Something random that I’m excited about so I want to tell you guys: I bought the Bono Rolling Stone off of ebay yesterday at about noon (I know bad, bad fan. I should have gotten it sooner) and it was waiting on my doorstep tonight when I go come from work :drool: , I’m going to need to go soon so I can drool over it some more before bed tonight.

That article is so long :love:

jobob said:

:lmao:

Who are lucky Pleban foxes have a wild and crazy sense of humor.

At least one of us does, anyway. :wink:

ASTRONAUTS TO THE MOON?

coneheads26kd.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Back
Top Bottom