PLEBA Girls Party: New Year, old friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, and he was quite cute and charming, I admit :cute: :love: although I love Hugh most as Wolverine :drool: (When he is neither cute nor charming :lol: )

Hello to the newcomers/returning :wave:

jobob said:

Thanks, SG. My symptom du jour is a cough which won't go away and hurts like heck. :(

I remember when Woody Allen made good movies like Annie Hall, Hannah and Her Sisters, even Crimes and Misdemenors and The Purple Rose of Cairo. The last few Woody Allen movies I've seen have been meh at best. I didn't even bother renting his last two.

Yuck :yuck: :hug: poor Jo

Like I said, 'scoop' wasn't bad exactly - just not great

My holidays are going great! Though...drawing to a close sooner than I had hoped :(

SG - omg he is delicious as Wolverine!!! he is such a great actor! I think Wolverine is actually my favorite character of his.

Aww, job, you sick? :(

I had a cold last week, my first in almost 3 years.

* never gets sick so hugs you coz I know I won't catch your germs*

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Just don't let them in the fridge, be a good hostess and get anything they want out for them :wink:

*snerk* No, they're taking me out for breakfast after they get here, I'm more worried about Mom deciding to *fill* my fridge, which she's done before :wink:

BD and Mia, you're lucky. I haven't felt totally well since just before Christmas. It's been one damn thing after another: Cold, flu, coughing, I'll spare you the specifics.

:crack: <-- with a little ice bag on its head and in bed. Alone.

Back
Top Bottom