PLEBA Girls Party: New Year, old friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am fabulous Mia, thanks for asking! Just got home from work a little while ago. How about yourself??

Wayyynnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Yep Mia, we just closed at 10 30 and were doing inventory and cleaning up and all. My job was vacuuming the fitting rooms, I've been doing that during close ever I started working there ,:lol:
I told them it's my calling.

redhotswami said:

yeah western medicine scares me. don't get me wrong, i have the utmost respect for drs. & scientists and all the research and dedication they have to the field. but me, personally, am more likely to reach for natural herbal supplements than other medicines.

i have chosen to keep taking anti-axiety and anti-drepression meds for now............. they really help and i have some rough patches ahead of me........treying to find a deccent apt no roomates...........
and it's only going to be x more years before one/both iof my parents die....dad's ? 86. mom is ?83............
dad';s in way worse health than her .........her issues are mostly under control THANK the powers.my dad lost most of his short term memory and some of his long term meomory after a bad stroke in ? 202 sept...befiore that he lost the ablility to even shuffle around at times because he got impatienbt one day fell and broke his leg in tweo places.
one healed but the other b/c of his ossteoperosis the other fracture/break didn't :sigh:

at least he still remembers us from at least most of the time ..but his memory goes ebvery 2 - 3 mins..........it's sad............

andI have several very fav auntss and uncles in their mid-upper 80's they are mostly doing good.........but some aren't.

they poartly raised me 7 my sis at times........b/c my mom was so asthmatic between her late 30's and ealry fifties that when we were young -- 10 yrs on.for me we stay at various of two of their places [two sets of A&Us] for a week or tow at tat a time in the sumer swchool out sio our folks could have some time to themselves..........

redhotswami said:

yeah western medicine scares me. don't get me wrong, i have the utmost respect for drs. & scientists and all the research and dedication they have to the field. but me, personally, am more likely to reach for natural herbal supplements than other medicines.

ha i didn't finish this reply :Lol:
anyway...........i have no physical conditions that require meds or herbal/homeopathic/heakling energy modalities...but if i did I'd go rigfht for al the more alternative methodes first bore i'd do realy invasive stuff.unless :yikes; i had to have emergency surgery for some reason accidnet or assualt [please Powers none of that for me, ok?}

dazzledbylight said:

yeds but as far as i've knwon most men want to have intercourse at some point....hey maybe you know a more broadminded bunch of men that i've known!

and that would be great alternative, but even i on occasion wqnt to have intercourse along with the oter forms of sexual pleasure.

Maybe it's a generational thing? Cause that's been my experience, too. Although I know a lot of young men who. despite political correctness, think the same way.

redhotswami said:
How are you tonight BD? :hug:
Hey there Wayne!! :wave:

dazz - really? you mean there's more? i've met only one other like me, lol my best friend.

yeah seems so!

if i can remeber where i read it i'll pass it on.
why Time Ouyt magaizine comes to mind...i'm not sure...........

you could try googling.... ". asexuality " + reccent articles and se what comes *ahem* up. :wink:

NOw........:hm: does that mean I can hire you to "kidnap" B so I can have sex with him then!?!! :hyper: :drool: :drool:

:lmao: :lmao:

:wink:

Babydoll said:
Yep Mia, we just closed at 10 30 and were doing inventory and cleaning up and all. My job was vacuuming the fitting rooms, I've been doing that during close ever I started working there ,:lol:
I told them it's my calling.

now I am alllllllll :huh:

it's 2:15 here bd............... where ARE you ? on the west coast?

i thot you were in the mid west!:huh:

Dazz: yes, I did see your post! :D

Weldy: Yep we do have giant sales, and are having one right now in fact. However, Product Red does NOT ever go on sale. It's for a special cause, so it's pricey and hence never on sale.

Babydoll said:
Dazz: yes, I did see your post! :D

Weldy: Yep we do have giant sales, and are having one right now in fact. However, Product Red does NOT ever go on sale. It's for a special cause, so it's pricey and hence never on sale.

soi what kind of businessy retail stuff are you really intersted in doing?

foor sales/invnetory/ clothesd buying
this way i can direct my questions for my friend to get clearer answers/ideas for youi! :)

Back
Top Bottom