Pleba Girls Party - Multi Lingual experts who like to use our tongues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
A new one, from when momma kitty got up to eat a few minutes ago:

DSC01987.jpg

:love:

:love: :cute:!

It's been YEARS since I've seen newborn kittens

bono_gal said:
Hi ladies!

Is there anybody from England in here tonight?
(or anyone at all)

We just had a minor earthquake.
Scary :|

did the earth move for you ???

sorry i had to :lol:

i hope you and all our english crew are ok :hug:

lurve the thread title!

Gaelic... :scratch:

Precision bass! :drool: Purrrrrty.

Kitties! :cute: :love:

Great thread title, Wild... :giggle:

Little earthquakes! :hyper: ... as long as no one was hurt...
... Am I crazy for being annoyed that I never noticed the tremors we occasionally got in Melbourne? :reject:

Cos I've been neglecting this place and wanted to catch up on FF... also I kept forgetting about the I Spy thread. :reject:

I'm heading over now, don't fret :wink:

zuropa_fit said:
G'morning Frankie!! Was yesterday as bad as you thought it would be.
Nah, it was alright. Got the car crash finally settled. My car's totaled! :sad: I loved that car. And I'm now officially the Bono of my family. Although I didn't drive my car up a tree. (That's the story, isn't it? He crashed into a tree? :scratch: ) Before it was just the music and the sleeves and red hair and shades and wanting to reshape the world. Now I've also got a wrecked car. So I'm going car shopping this weekend cause I can only have the rental till Friday. I'm thinking of getting one of those crossover dealies. Half SUV, half car, handles well in the snow. There's one called the Edge. I don't know if I could drive it without giggling though.

love2bmama said:
GG, you about made me pee me pants, I thought you had got that one, lol!
:wave: :hug: GG and Zu!

:drool: oh hell I'd wish!!

:love: this was a really really really great day!

:D I got one, can't find the camera atm so can't take a pic yet :love: he was so cute and cool..... :cute: and he's gonna be a daddy in a few months! I'm so happy for him, he really couldn't wait... :cute: was spending his holiday fixing his house and making a baby room... never thought he'd be a craftsman!

RegularBonoFan said:
Nah, it was alright. Got the car crash finally settled. My car's totaled! :sad: I loved that car. And I'm now officially the Bono of my family. Although I didn't drive my car up a tree. (That's the story, isn't it? He crashed into a tree? :scratch: ) Before it was just the music and the sleeves and red hair and shades and wanting to reshape the world. Now I've also got a wrecked car. So I'm going car shopping this weekend cause I can only have the rental till Friday. I'm thinking of getting one of those crossover dealies. Half SUV, half car, handles well in the snow. There's one called the Edge. I don't know if I could drive it without giggling though.

:lol:

At least it's settled. Did you own the car before or were you making payments? I hate car payments - never had one until this summer - but I :heart: :heart: :heart: my car. It's a Honda Fit and there's a ton of room, handles like a dream! It's my U2mobile.

Galeongirl said:

:D I got one, can't find the camera atm so can't take a pic yet :love: he was so cute and cool..... :cute: and he's gonna be a daddy in a few months! I'm so happy for him, he really couldn't wait... :cute: was spending his holiday fixing his house and making a baby room... never thought he'd be a craftsman!

I want to see a pic of YOUR new baby! So his GF is preggers? Men with babies are almost instantly hot, provided they're good daddies. (Mr. Z :drool: )

I bet you could imagine him jeans and a tool belt... hair falling in his face as he pounds... :giggle:

zuropa_fit said:

I want to see a pic of YOUR new baby! So his GF is preggers? Men with babies are almost instantly hot, provided they're good daddies. (Mr. Z :drool: )

I bet you could imagine him jeans and a tool belt... hair falling in his face as he pounds... :giggle:

will get one asapo... and :wink: his wife, not gf...

:lol: that'd be a VERY odd look... totally not like him.. but yea he had paint all over his left hand so I already noticed he'd been painting.... he was definately very happy :love:
:lol: and I now wonder why I'm not sad or dissapointed or whatever that he's getting a baby... all I am is just super happy for him...

zuropa_fit said:

:lol:

At least it's settled. Did you own the car before or were you making payments? I hate car payments - never had one until this summer - but I :heart: :heart: :heart: my car. It's a Honda Fit and there's a ton of room, handles like a dream! It's my U2mobile.
I was making payments, so my loan got paid off by the insurance. I was looking at Touaregs, CR-Vs, or a Ford Escape. Okay, and a Maserati. Can't afford it, but I was looking at them online. Holy sweet car, Batman! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom