Pleba Girls Party - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG, I'm sorry your ribs still hurt.

I liked your earlier advice about having men carry heavy objects for you so they'll feel needed and so your injury doesn't happen to us.

:giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
My ribs can bite my ass :madspit:

Oh, God they hurt.
I am off tomorrow and was planning a little shopping trip upstate, but I think I better just sit still and be good.

:shifty:
Ok, how about just sit?

I think I better go to the doctor Monday :(

:( How long does it usually last when it acts up? And what do they do for it?

I don't know - It actually started yesterday morning when I dragged myself up out of a series of horrible nightmares. I was literally telling myself I had to wake up, to stop what was happening, and I actually had to drag myself out of bed half asleep because I was in deep REM at the time :yikes: and I thought it would be better today. But maybe today it's just from the noise at the wrestling meet :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
Ow! *covers eye* watch where you're poking! and what you're poking with! :ohmy:

:lol:
:lol:

Well, B was all excited I'm about done my quiz...and er....well.....
:shifty:

:wink:

Awww :hug: The ibuprofin has helped tho? That's good at least.
I hate headaches, but my mom, grandpa and I seem prone to them especially when the weather goes nuts. It's not fun.
Have you tried putting a cool cloth or some ice on your forehead/location of greatest pain? That sometimes helps me.

Thanks Sarah, Bri, Vp :hug: I'll survive. I'm sure staring at the screen isn't the best thing I could do for it :yikes: but I want to be here! :scream: I mean if I can't just sleep for ten or twelve hours, what else am I supposed to do? :lol:

SG....where do you live (you don't have to answer) because I just noticed that you are in the same time zone as me :shrug:

:hug: Jo

VP, the muscles get swollen and the tissue gets all inflamed.
Kinda burns and pinches, sounds wierd.
Not much to do for it.
Sit still and avoid twisting, bending, stretching, lifting.

:wink: Darn, no housework for GG :D

SG.....OMG I have been having the worst dreams lately. Just horrible.....very graphic....small children getting mangled and killed. Makes me sick just thinking about it. And so real. Took me a few hours to realize that it wasn't true......(this one about a plane crash at an airshow with lots of little kids)

Ok, diff subject :no:

The Fly would make it all better - I've heard he has just the right treatment technique for headaches :drool:

Sarah, I live in the great white North :wink:

Northern Michigan, to be more precise

Sad_Girl said:
I don't know - It actually started yesterday morning when I dragged myself up out of a series of horrible nightmares. I was literally telling myself I had to wake up, to stop what was happening, and I actually had to drag myself out of bed half asleep because I was in deep REM at the time :yikes: and I thought it would be better today. But maybe today it's just from the noise at the wrestling meet :shrug:

That's weird. :( And yeah, I'm sure the crowd and the noise from today didn't help any. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww :hug: The ibuprofin has helped tho? That's good at least.
I hate headaches, but my mom, grandpa and I seem prone to them especially when the weather goes nuts. It's not fun.
Have you tried putting a cool cloth or some ice on your forehead/location of greatest pain? That sometimes helps me.

Awww. :( Mine all stem from tightness/the discs in my neck, which get worse when the weather changes. I lie with an ice-pack on the back of my neck. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not.

greeneyedgirl said:
:hug: Jo

VP, the muscles get swollen and the tissue gets all inflamed.
Kinda burns and pinches, sounds wierd.
Not much to do for it.
Sit still and avoid twisting, bending, stretching, lifting.

:wink: Darn, no housework for GG :D

SG.....OMG I have been having the worst dreams lately. Just horrible.....very graphic....small children getting mangled and killed. Makes me sick just thinking about it. And so real. Took me a few hours to realize that it wasn't true......(this one about a plane crash at an airshow with lots of little kids)

Ok, diff subject :no:

:sad: Nightmares are awful, horrible things :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww. :( Mine all stem from tightness/the discs in my neck, which get worse when the weather changes. I lie with an ice-pack on the back of my neck. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not.

Sometimes something like that causes me to get headaches too. I start with sore/stiff shoulders or neck, and it's like it spreads until I get a headache.
I figure my knapsack is probably part of the problem, but there's no other real way for me to cary all my books.
I haven't had one in awhile tho, so huzzah.

Strange, I usually found that heat on my neck was more helpful than cold.

Sad_Girl said:
Have any of you heard Johnny Cash's cover of "One"?

I love the Bono/Mary J. Blige duet of "One." I didn't know Johnny Cash had covered it until recently. Do you know if the Cash cover is on the Internet someplace?

Back
Top Bottom