Pleba Girls Party - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami and Joanne, it's an awesome show! Just ask Bri :wink: And now it's on daily in syndication on one of your channels...can't remember which one, though. :(

Dave was only a character for one season (3rd season), before he left to become Seth Cohen on the OC :angry:

Actually, the Dave and Seth characters are quite similar...adorable geeks, except Dave wasn't quite as angsty as Seth.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:

methos20.jpg

:cute: :drool:

My crush on him lessened years ago, but I still think he's cute.
:reject:

Methos :heart: Peter Wingfield is kinda cute *g*

discotech said:

24!!! oh man, that show is soooooooo GOOD!!! i don't watch anything else on TV so i can't compare but it's the BEST SHOW EVER :drool: :drool: :drool: :rockon: :rockon:

I :love: Jack Bauer, Mr. "I'm a Federal Agent!" The U.S. government should just send Bauer to Guantamo Bay, as a friend of mine said the other night at the bar. That'll show 'em!

:giggle:

I've never seen 24, Desperate Housewives, or Lost. :reject:

Gilmore Girls is about all I have left on TV these days. :sigh: Buffy, Angel and Friends are all over. :( Oh yeah, I watch Amazing Race when it's on. And I used to watch Survivor, but I've even skipped the past few seasons of that.

Oh, I've been watching a bit of CSI lately. :shifty:

And Simpsons reruns. :love: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I've never seen 24, Desperate Housewives, or Lost. :reject:

Well, VP, looks like you and I won't be discussing television much.

Especially since I also don't watch Gilmore Girls.

Hey, how about those Simpsons? :wink:

the rockin edge said:

:hug:

it's very similar to last night's picture actually, the orange gel didn't do much :tsk:

i need to get some real colourings :hmm:

The kind Sarah used to use was called ManicPanic, came in a small jar. But it wasn't semi-permanent, didn't wash right out like gels do. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. :lol:

Joanne - LOL

the rockin edge said:

:hug:

it's very similar to last night's picture actually, the orange gel didn't do much :tsk:

i need to get some real colourings :hmm:

watch out, tre, once you start coloring your hair, you might never stop ...

:ohmy:

... but there are far worse addictions. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

The kind Sarah used to use was called ManicPanic, came in a small jar. But it wasn't semi-permanent, didn't wash right out like gels do. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. :lol:
:hmm:

jobob said:

watch out, tre, once you start coloring your hair, you might never stop ...

:ohmy:

... but there are far worse addictions. :wink:

you may be right :ohmy:

i'm thinking about blue now :hmm:

My ribs can bite my ass :madspit:

Oh, God they hurt.
I am off tomorrow and was planning a little shopping trip upstate, but I think I better just sit still and be good.

Ok, how about just sit?

I think I better go to the doctor Monday :(

Back
Top Bottom