Pleba Girls Party - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jo you have never seen Pirates? :ohmy: :love:

He even looks hot as a pirate with gold teeth :lmao: :drool:

pirates.jpg

and I just had to post this
EsquireApril95.jpg

:combust:

03.jpg

gilmoreseth2.jpg

Dave Rygalski is my fake TV boyfriend. :heart: Not Seth Cohen, though :angry: He had to move to the O.C. and abandon Lane...

But maybe I should go back to studying for my law exam. :yikes: I'll hand the computer back to Mom.

:up: to that pirate photo!

So is it true that Depp based his pirate on Keith Richards?

And that Keith Richards may be in the second movie? (If Keith Richards is in Pirates of the Carribean II, you'd better believe I'll be there opening day!)

^ :lol:

jobob said:

And that Keith Richards may be in the second movie? (If Keith Richards is in Pirates of the Carribean II, you'd better believe I'll be there opening day!)

Yes, part of the character is very much based on Keith.

Yes, it is very true that Kieth will be making an appearence in the sequels as Capn Jacks father.

And how can you not have seen POTC:love:? :shocked:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I am older than the beginning of time.
Shhh..the other girls don't know. I've tricked them.....sucked them into the blue crack, until they can never escape.
Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!!!

:mac:

Oh, after you tricked me into telling you my age, you tell me you're "older than the beginning of time." :madspit:

:lmao:

jobob said:

All of that is true :yes: And I really hope Keith is in the new movie, it would be so cool! And it was funny because after I first saw the movie I was like "you know who that reminded me of? Keith Richards!" and lo and behold, Johnny said he based it on him :lol:

:lmao: Sarah
But how can you not like Seth Cohen? :sad: :love: I want a Seth Cohen :drool: But now he's messed up and addicted to pot :tsk:

adambrody40.jpg

:drool:

jobob said:

That would be a big :yes: to both :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lol:
Yes, it is very true that Kieth will be making an appearence in the sequels as Capn Jacks father.

And how can you not have seen POTC:love:? :shocked:

Excellent! Keith Richards as a pirate! I can't wait! :up:

Bri, I was busy working and going to school for the better part of four years -- I didn't get out to the movies much. :(

Bri, I thought Keith wasn't confirmed as being in it :confused: I heard that he either couldn't be at the location or wanted too much money, but they were trying to work it out...

I hope he's in it! :hyper:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: Sarah
But how can you not like Seth Cohen? :sad :love I want a Seth Cohen :drool: But now he's messed up and addicted to pot :tsk

adambrody40.jpg

Sarah handed the computerback to me, but she asked me to type for her:

:shocked: What??? (about Seth smoking pot). I love Captain Oats. Captain Oats rocks my socks (yes, she really used those words :rolleyes: :wink: ). I loved Seth in the first season of OC, but Dave was in a band, so therefore he wins by default. :drool: And the speech he made to Lane's mother, when he was trying to get her to let him take Lane to prom :love:

[/Sarahmessage]

sami0201 said:
Bri, I thought Keith wasn't confirmed as being in it :confused: I heard that he either couldn't be at the location or wanted too much money, but they were trying to work it out...

I read on IMDB that Keith bowed out due to scheduling conflicts. :sad:

sami0201 said:

Last I'd heard I thought they said he was in it. :hmm: I wouldn't be surprised it they were having issues getting him in it tho....

I dunno....tell me what you find!

VintagePunk said:

Sarah handed the computerback to me, but she asked me to type for her:

:shocked : What??? (about Seth smoking pot). I love Captain Oats. Captain Oats rocks my socks (yes, she really used those words :rolleyes : : wink: ). I loved Seth in the first season of OC, but Dave was in a band, so therefore he wins by default. :drool: And the speech he made to Lane's mother, when he was trying to get her to let him take Lane to prom :love :

[/Sarahmessage]

:lol: Yeah, Marissa's evil little sister came back and gave him pot because he was stressed about his Brown interview for college. He smoked it, got high, and Ryan took him to the interview but Seth walked out before going into the room :ohmy: Then at the end of the episode he was in his room again smoking :sad: Caitlin Cooper :mad:

I love Captain Oats too :love:

But Seth likes cool music...doesn't that count?! :wink: I've never seen that show so I don't know about the speech

202way01.jpg

<------No life. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I read on IMDB that Keith bowed out due to scheduling conflicts. :sad:

Nooooo ... :no:

Which means either it conflicted with the latest Rolling Stones tour (quite plausible if they were shooting last year), or Keith Richards was really being Keith Richards and got too wasted to act in the movie.

sami0201 said:
But Seth likes cool music...doesn't that count?! :wink: I've never seen that show so I don't know about the speech

Sarah says: Wasn't Caitlin Cooper like 5?? :mad:

Okay, she loves the Dave speech to Lane's mom so much she's looking it up and gonna post it.

I love the speech/scene too. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah says: Wasn't Caitlin Cooper like 5?? :mad:

Okay, she loves the Dave speech to Lane's mom so much she's looking it up and gonna post it.

I love the speech/scene too. :heart:

I know...now out of nowhere Caitlin is 15 :lmao: :huh:

:lol: About the speech...Sarah doesn't watch the show Everwood does she?

*thinking about Bright's speech to his girlfriend* :cute: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

2003_biker_boyz_013.jpg

Don't mind me... I know nothing about any of the things you're discussing, so I'm just entertaining myself :wink:

Neither do I, really. I think they're discussing some show on Fox.

And who IS this entertaining young hottie, SG?

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom